• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
but hey, dont you all remember Cinderella 3: A Twist in Time?

fuck you no you dont, noone does.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Sign-ups for Life Is Strange Mafia are OPEN!

LiSMafiaBanner2.png

Gamerunners: Fantomas & Pirate Bae
Players: 15
Complexity: Role Madness
Phases: 48/24

Wowzers! Welcome to Arcadia Bay, a small, peaceful town on the coast of Oregon. But lately, hella strange things have been occurring all over the place! People are going missing, the very fabric of spacetime is being torn apart, and no one knows what's going on! Are you ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah? Life is Strange Mafia is a hella awesome 15 player Role Madness game.

To sign up, please give your:
pronouns
preferred nickname (if any)
timezone

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wowzers! Welcome to Arcadia Bay, a small, peaceful town on the coast of Oregon. But lately, hella strange things have been occurring all over the place! People are going missing, the very fabric of spacetime is being torn apart, and no one knows what's going on! Are you ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah? Life is Strange Mafia is a hella awesome 15 player Role Madness game.

thank you

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
What the hell. I have a few days to check and decide if I'll have time or if I'll need to be a replacement.

she/her
monkey
EDT/UTC-4

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Lion king 2 isn't exactly shakespeare (ba dum tss) but it's worlds apart quality wise to Mulan 2 and the little mermaid 2

They/Them
Aeleus
GMT

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I have zero care for LiS but without the zesty drama of an ongoing mafia game my life is cold and dull.

He/Him
Gmt +12

And hopefully i wont forget to play because of a MMO expansion this time.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Been waiting for this!

he/him
CEST (UTC+2)
any nickname is okay

Now that I have Game Pass I can even play the source material and outflavor everyone.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Hey there, folks. I'm new to these parts of town, but extremely familiar with forum mafia. I used to play it years ago on another forum with an active player base of like 50 people. However, that died a number of years ago and I haven't played a game since. Been wanting to try it again with its recent surge in popularity, and figured Era was the best place to try it out again.

I'm familiar with all types of games, we used to play bastard and role madness games regularly on my old forum, that won't be an issue and after skimming the Steven Universe game, I'm familiar with all of your lingo. (I like how you guys use lunch over lynch) I see you've opened sign-ups for a new game and figure I might as well jump in headfirst if you'll have me.

he/him pronouns
Mao
UTC - 8h

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Hey there, folks. I'm new to these parts of town, but extremely familiar with forum mafia. I used to play it years ago on another forum with an active player base of like 50 people. However, that died a number of years ago and I haven't played a game since. Been wanting to try it again with its recent surge in popularity, and figured Era was the best place to try it out again.

I'm familiar with all types of games, we used to play bastard and role madness games regularly on my old forum, that won't be an issue and after skimming the Steven Universe game, I'm familiar with all of your lingo. (I like how you guys use lunch over lynch) I see you've opened sign-ups for a new game and figure I might as well jump in headfirst if you'll have me.

he/him pronouns
Mao
UTC - 8h
Happy to have you!
Welcome to our community :D
I'm sure someone will be in here soon to tell you about OuterMafia and other stuff soon!

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

he/him pronouns
Mao
UTC - 8h
Yes, welcome!

You'll just want to sign up for an account on Outer Mafia which is where we have our Scum chats and other private game related threads, and then you'll be good to go!

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

he/him pronouns
Mao
UTC - 8h

Welcome! You are here to stay :)

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Whew I'm late. Missed an entire game just like that.

LiS role madness game sound dope, and this is Fantomas' first game, right? I don't think I'd manage to keep up these following weeks though...

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017

he/him pronouns
Mao
UTC - 8h
Welcome! We're always happy to have new people! Even if you're familiar, let us know if you'd like to have a mentor in case you have questions (though as you saw from SU, you can always ask in the thread).

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
LiS role madness game sound dope, and this is Fantomas' first game, right? I don't think I'd manage to keep up these following weeks though...
Think about it though, since you know I'm not playing in it, you won't have to do any double takes wondering whether someone said Fando or Fanto! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.