• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks, folks. Don't think I'll need a mentor unless someone wants to chat meta with me all game, lol. (tho I'm sure nobody here would ever bring player meta into a game, riiiiiiight, lol)

I'll join the Discord at some point, tho I never really use Discord these days.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I'll be signing up, but if there's not enough room just chuck me into the replacement list.

He/him
EST

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So we only need about 5 more people before we can start LiS Mafia! \o/

Hey there, folks. I'm new to these parts of town, but extremely familiar with forum mafia. I used to play it years ago on another forum with an active player base of like 50 people. However, that died a number of years ago and I haven't played a game since. Been wanting to try it again with its recent surge in popularity, and figured Era was the best place to try it out again.

I'm familiar with all types of games, we used to play bastard and role madness games regularly on my old forum, that won't be an issue and after skimming the Steven Universe game, I'm familiar with all of your lingo. (I like how you guys use lunch over lynch) I see you've opened sign-ups for a new game and figure I might as well jump in headfirst if you'll have me.

he/him pronouns
Mao
UTC - 8h
Welcome, Mao!

melonrabbit

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nowhere
5UhmZeD.gif

tenor.gif

Fuck it. Why not.

I got u, fanto.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
he/him
est

if you have any room left, if not then I'm fine subbing in

Oct 27, 2017
I'll try not to make too much of a mess of your game

I miss talking to you on discord but I do imagine you've been super busy until now

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I'm signing up for spec chat when it's set up. ^^ I need to take a break between games and get settled into my new job, but once I have the free time I'll definitely sign up.

I'm going to be real. Your refusal to vote against Ketkat and Loki on that last day was probably the second most pro-town thing done in that entire game. Second to Reki and their lie detector.

Totally agree with Chuggs here Stantastic. You siding with us made my fucking week.

Oct 27, 2017
(tho I'm sure nobody here would ever bring player meta into a game, riiiiiiight, lol)
Nah, we're very light on meta use around here. Don't worry. You can trust me.

Also welcome :)

Shout-out to lokiduck NeonBorealis Queen Kong for a great first game! It was cool to see you getting along so easily. I'm looking forward to play with all of you in the future.

Congrats Dr. Monkey for a modkill-free game ;)

Aaaand best of luck for Fantomas and Pirate Bae . It's going to be ... hella.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington

Shout-out to lokiduck NeonBorealis Queen Kong for a great first game! It was cool to see you getting along so easily. I'm looking forward to play with all of you in the future.

Thanks! I'm honestly still surprised how things went for me, but it definitely makes me want to play more in the future. XD

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Man. We are already having another one?

I don't think I made it in time for this one, but I'll sign up as a substitute, just in case.

He (him)
Neon
Cst

Or... let me be part of the spec chat this time. I want to see the madness from the other side of the glass.

Oct 25, 2017
Disney direct to VHS or whatever equals are a lost art. That Lion King movie where they MST3K the original Lion King is great

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Don't fret. We have a neverending supply of awesome games. LiS will be over in a hella blink and Geno 's masterpiece part II will show you true madness afterwards.

Oh boy, I can't wait!!!

Also, thanks.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
*yeeeey* we family again :)

i cant wait for the next one :D

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I'm signing up for spec chat when it's set up. ^^ I need to take a break between games and get settled into my new job, but once I have the free time I'll definitely sign up.
No problem, looking forward to having you in spec! :)
Aaaand best of luck for @Fantomas and @Pirate Bae . It's going to be ... hella.
Thanks! And yes, this game is going to be hella hella.
Man. We are already having another one?

I don't think I made it in time for this one, but I'll sign up as a substitute, just in case.

He (him)
Neon
Cst

Or... let me be part of the spec chat this time. I want to see the madness from the other side of the glass.
Well you'll have to do one or the other unfortunately. You can go on the replacement list if you want, but if you decide you want spec chat instead, just let us know! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.