• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
The floodgates are open, everyone comes back and joins volcano 2, Harry Potter 2 and Star Wars II

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I could help you with ideas/guidance if you wanted ^^

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

I'm the person that played Drakengard 1, that wonderful trashfire of a game, for the lore of Nier. I'd be stoked to see this happening
Drakengard mafia. Caim and crew are scum massacreing there way through town. Listening to the drakengard soundtrack while playing is mandatory.
This might be from before you joined, but it was a concept that someone came up with back at the old place, about the future children of the Mafia community in a Hogwarts/Xaviers style school.

I'm willing to brainstorm it with someone, I've got a lot of the mechanics. I think it would need a decent sized mod team to run.
Oh my god i remember this.
Didnt blarg start writing a full on fanfic for it?

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
All this game talk has actually given me an idea for a game that would fit my circumstance in this community pretty well.
Not a crazy one this time either so if we are really larched for games ill get on it soon.

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The first phase of the MU championship is over and with it, Faddy 's participation in it. I'd like to thank him for representing us there! (also Soneji , who was also in the championship representing another community <3)

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
gifgif.gif

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017
Someone mentioned Brooklyn 99 mafia during LiS. Would love to take a stab at this, unless anyone else wants dibs? I think Kitsunelaine brought the idea up?

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
I've seen cop mafia games. They're pretty fun since no one knows what kind of cop they are. So is that red check because they're scum, or you're paranoid?

malus

Oct 30, 2017
I have some ideas for a hospital game where everyone is some kind of doctor. Though that's only in the conception phase and nothing concrete.

Sign-ups for Image Mafia and a new ONUW have started!

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

52mTNqX.gif

Gif by Pedro

Players: 9
Gamerunner: Pedro
Design: 2d3, a normal and open setup. You can find more about how it works here.
Day/Night length: 24h/24h

The new entry in the loved Gif Mafia series is in stores, Image Mafia: Yellow Version!!! After seeing how people had fun with it last year I'm hosting another one of these.
Just like PokΓ©mon Yellow, it's mostly the same thing but with one big difference!! (see below)

XQb5TDY.gif

With the exception of votes (to make my life easier) and quotes (so you can have some sort of discussion), you will only be able to use gifs in the game thread. That means no text or text formatting of any kind, no spoiler tags, no videos, no links. But pay attention: unlike previous versions, this time you are also allowed to use still images. Get your .gifs and your .pngs and your .jpgs and try your best to discuss with your fellow players.

You will find more on how gifs and images should be used here once the game thread is up, but it won't be very different than the rules used in the Gif games found here.

rect4148.png

Image by Fireblend

Players: 12
Gamerunner: Fireblend
Complexity: ONUW

What is One Night Ultimate Werewolf? ONUW is a Werewolf-like game for up to 12 players that is played **over a single day phase** after which the game ends. Feel free to check out previous MafiEra ONUW games in the OM archives to learn more about the game, or check out the game's boardgamegeek page for more info!

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Priority will be in effect to determine who gets into a game but these two games will not count towards your priority for future games!

That means if you play in ONUW or in Gif Mafia Yellow it won't change your chance of getting into a future game. :>

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, fine, IMAGE MAFIA. I'm still only gunna post gifs though lol.

This will be my last post with text in it in a Mafia related thread until after the game.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The last Gif Mafia seemed hilarious. I gotta get in on it this time

He
EST
Giffy Mafia

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
To all my priority algorithm experts, how would my eligibility look for HvV2 if I signed up for ONUW?

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Oh I didn't see her following post sorry!
Damn, I haven't played since TMBG. I think this would be a fun return.

He/Him
EST
ONUW

Status
Not open for further replies.