• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
He
Utc

Good idea to do a second game because gifs are not my thing. What did we decide about discussion time? 48, 24 or something else?

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I'll give it til 1pm my time (4 hours from now) for people to sign up, then I'll decide on the roles if it's less than 12 players (if not we'll just go with the same ones) and send PMs ASAP and you can start sending actions. Let's do 48 hours since we've got 10 players. Do you guys mind starting tomorrow? If it's 48 hours I think it should be fine.

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
I'll give it til 1pm my time (4 hours from now) for people to sign up, then I'll decide on the roles if it's less than 12 players (if not we'll just go with the same ones) and send PMs ASAP and you can start sending actions. Let's do 48 hours since we've got 10 players. Do you guys mind starting tomorrow? If it's 48 hours I think it should be fine.
I prefer starting tomorrow.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Tomorrow is good.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I'm thinking for 11 we play with the same roles sans the villager. I have some time until I can roll the setup and send the PMs so either tell me if you want to try another setup or someone else sign up so we can add the villager back.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm thinking for 11 we play with the same roles sans the villager. I have some time until I can roll the setup and send the PMs so either tell me if you want to try another setup or someone else sign up so we can add the villager back.

Ditch mystic wolf and dream wolf and just roll 2 ordinary wolves. Game is more fun if the bad guys can co-operate imo.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Gonna roll the roles now. I'll follow Faddy's rec and go with 2 "vanilla" Werewolves, but remove the villager card completely. Wolves have lost the last couple ONUWs so they can use a boost anyway :p

Apopheniac

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
removing Villager entirely versus having four middle cards probably helps balance the wolves' buff since it removes an option for fakeclaiming if not drawn and not being in the deck increases the odds of town getting PR

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Faddy B-Dubs malus Lone_Prodigy Geno Fantomas Dr. Monkey Natiko TheChuggernaut Apopheniac turmoil7

Role PMs have been sent, check your OM inbox. Also, since we're starting in less than 24 hours, send your night command now if you have one.
Game thread is here.

If you haven't played ONUW before:
1oNzUp1.png

Last edited:

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
OM appears to be having issues. I'm looking at it now.

EDIT: Looks like it might be something with the host. Hopefully it will be back shortly. If it's not resolved in 10-15 minutes, I'll contact them and see what's going on.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
OM appears to be having issues. I'm looking at it now.

EDIT: Looks like it might be something with the host. Hopefully it will be back shortly. If it's not resolved in 10-15 minutes, I'll contact them and see what's going on.
The issue appears to be resolved. Looks like they were doing some maintenance that they didn't see fit to let me know was going to happen.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Banner.jpg

Name: Heroes vs Villains 2
Gamerunners: Geno & Gorlak
Players: 28
Day/Night Cycle: 48/24
Complexity: Bastard

After the events of the first Heroes Vs. Villains game, the world lived in peace. Not long after however, 2 ancient evils reawakened, and have since put the world in a state of chaos. With the heroes painted into a corner. All hope seems lost, will they be able to defeat these beings and save their universe? Or die trying? Find out in Heroes Vs. Villains 2

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.