• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Can't pass up the chance to lunch mislunch night kill omgusvote start a wagon on toss shade and then disappear Sawneeks.

He
EST

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
For the new page:

SIGN-UPS ARE NOW OPEN FORRRRRRRR
Bt2xeT3.png

Gamerunner: Dr. Monkey
Players: 19
Phases: 48/24
Complexity: Unusual

1NgmSGM.jpg

To sign up, please note:
  • Timezone
  • Pronouns
  • Preferred nickname (if applicable)

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
hi hi, this is your casual reminder that we keep all the data from previous games in two spreadsheets: one in which you find info about the games themselves, and another in which you can see the history of every one who has played with us across all past Mafia games. Love Boat 3, our most recent one, is already there.

We have a few new friends since the last time I spoke about this, so I thought it could be good to let everyone know~

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
hi hi, this is your casual reminder that we keep all the data from previous games in two spreadsheets: one in which you find info about the games themselves, and another in which you can see the history of every one who has played with us across all past Mafia games. Love Boat 3, our most recent one, is already there.

We have a few new friends since the last time I spoke about this, so I thought it could be good to let everyone know~

Oh okay, thanks for the info!

rac

Oct 25, 2017

is there i way i can see who has rolled scum the most?

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Time to make everyone happy again.

He/him
Gmt+1

This is going to be hype.
I can't wait to lynch my besties again :*

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I dunno. I was thinking I might poll the roster since it seems like 5 est hasn't been working great lately. Lots of comments about it at least in the last few games. Game won't be on Hecht method, though.
Yes, i'll only sign up if the time is reasonable for me to play properly. I've had time difficulties the last few games I personally played and that is something i can avoid.

I didn't need to ask about rhythm tho, you put that right in the info!

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I can't call it Hecht rhythm. It sounds like some janky pretend birth control, especially with Hecht added to it.

empressdonna

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland, United Kingdom

Looking at my post count now it is updated is so weird haha, LB3 the most posts I've done XD.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why not?

BST
They/Them/He/Anything really

I know literally nothing about the show :/ I was gonna sit this one out but looking at the schedule this seems...simpler than HvV? Which is kinda what i want now. So i'm in for a dose of Monkey Madness™.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Why not?

BST

I know literally nothing about the show :/ I was gonna sit this one out but looking at the schedule this seems...simpler than HvV? Which is kinda what i want now. So i'm in for a dose of Monkey Madness™.
Lol. I know nothing about either design and I can say with 1000% certainty this will be simpler than HvV.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
HVV2 probably has a Banjo-Kazooie role and you have to collect jiggies by killing other players and then completing an actual jigsaw puzzle to win or some shit.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
If there is still space, I want in.

Pronoun: He
Timezone: Cst
Nickname: Neon
Hello! There's always space for new people and we're thrilled to have you! We have lots of resources at our satellite site, Outer Mafia. You'll need an account there to play regardless (the guidelines are nothing like here, haha), and if you'd like a mentor to help you, we can do that also.

Unless you're not new and I just don't know you, in which case there's just all kinds of egg on my face.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hook me up with spec when available, looking forward to seeing Lars get lunched
tumblr_opr6d5P86m1rz6w0do1_500.gif

Why not?

BST

Would really recommend checking out the show if you're interested. It's really cute and once it gets going you get an Avatar: The Last Airbender kind of overarching story. :>

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Would really recommend checking out the show if you're interested. It's really cute and once it gets going you get an Avatar: The Last Airbender kind of overarching story. :>

Yeah about that. I've been putting off Avatar for years lol. Watched a couple of episodes and never got back. But anyway i just checked and SU is on Prime. Next time i sub i'll give it a try.

There's not enough years in a lifetime to do everything i want :(

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I was gonna sit this one out but looking at the schedule this seems...simpler than HvV? Which is kinda what i want now. So i'm in for a dose of Monkey Madness™.
Don't forget about the other game on the schedule! There is still some Fantomas Madness™ for you to sign up for as well in the near future!
tMP9rC0.gif
HVV2 probably has a Banjo-Kazooie role and you have to collect jiggies by killing other players and then completing an actual jigsaw puzzle to win or some shit.
Stop leaking the design dammit!
I seriously can't wait for this game lmao.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Hello! There's always space for new people and we're thrilled to have you! We have lots of resources at our satellite site, Outer Mafia. You'll need an account there to play regardless (the guidelines are nothing like here, haha), and if you'd like a mentor to help you, we can do that also.

Unless you're not new and I just don't know you, in which case there's just all kinds of egg on my face.

Will do. While I'm not new to forum mafia, I'm new to how you guys do things around here.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah about that. I've been putting off Avatar for years lol. Watched a couple of episodes and never got back. But anyway i just checked and SU is on Prime. Next time i sub i'll give it a try.

There's not enough years in a lifetime to do everything i want :(
I feel that. :x

You have a looooot of good to catch up on though! Whenever you do get around to either, enjoy it! Really wish I could experience those for the first time again.
Will do. While I'm not new to forum mafia, I'm new to how you guys do things around here.
Welcome! :>

Status
Not open for further replies.