• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
When is this boat gonna get running, yo?

(not asking because I want it to be soon, more like the inverse since I'm pretty busy the next coupla days)

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Before I sleep, everyone please wish your future captain Grizz a happy birthday \o/

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Happy Birthday Bear
giphy.gif

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Happy Birthday, Bear! May your sauna be warm and your swims be be productive!

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone says you should give presence for someones birthday so here you are Bear.

Pronoun: He/Him
Timezone: GMT+12
Game: Love Boat 3

Happy Birthday!

After missing the first two i suppose i better see what all the fuss has been about.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone says you should give presence for someones birthday so here you are Bear.

Pronoun: He/Him
Timezone: GMT+12

Happy Birthday!

After missing the first two i suppose i better see what all the fuss has been about.

we're gonna be paired together and i'm gonna say "strike" again

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
Hey ho, folks and happy birthday, Grizzly! Sorry I missed out on the last season - things have been a bit busy at work, so I didn't think I'd be able to squeeze a game in, but I'd like to play again sometime. I might join in for some spectating to get myself back in the groove, then I'll see what I can fit in from there - I may be in for a role change that might give me a bit more time in the day, but that's in the air for the moment. For now, though, best of luck to everyone boarding the love boat!

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Any clue how many players we're up to so far?
Still quite a few slots left plus we need some people for the replacement list ultimately. Love Boat 2 is still one of my all time favorite games I've played in (despite the ending - damn you Sorian). I'm not sure there's a game I would recommend higher than the follow-up.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
noun of profession: he /him
time of zone: utc+3
game of preference: bear boat the sequel to the sequel
name of nicholas: anything is of fine

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry I missed out on the last season - things have been a bit busy at work, so I didn't think I'd be able to squeeze a game in, but I'd like to play again sometime. I might join in for some spectating to get myself back in the groove, then I'll see what I can fit in from there - I may be in for a role change that might give me a bit more time in the day, but that's in the air for the moment. For now, though, best of luck to everyone boarding the love boat!

Thanks for the wishes, Alexem. Hope to see you in the spec, and that you'll get that promotion you want!

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Pronoun: They/them
Time zone: UTC-4
Preferred nickname: Reki is fine.

If possible I'd like to ask for a mentor. Although it may be overkill considering the partner chat? Anyways, thanks in advance!

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
If possible I'd like to ask for a mentor. Although it may be overkill considering the partner chat? Anyways, thanks in advance!

Nah, not overkill. Just because you have a chat with someone doesn't mean you'll get the same kind of help/use out of them as you would a personal mentor :)

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for all the bearday wishes! I've been out to mingle this weekend so it has been busy for me :).

Looking forward to running the next bout of love 😘

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Dr. Monkey any chance you could put me on the reserves list for Love Boat? I might not have a whole lot of time to dedicate to it right at the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.