• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Hello everyone. I'm just finding out that we have a Mafia community. Nice to meet you all.

It's nice to see a fast paced forums having mafia games. Those are always the best.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
BIY9NP6.gif

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Can't wait to lynch ezekel again and make a video about it

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Hi, murder friends! We will be taking a short break for E3 since it breaks Era and everyone else. Signups for the next game, Steven Universe (hosted by yours truly) will proceed after, date TBA.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hello friends!

With E3 right around the corner I wanted to give everyone a heads up about our discord channel again! We have a solid group of folks who watch every E3 conference and will be here again this year to laugh, make bad jokes, and get way too excited about all things video games.

This year we're also having a fun bet with some questions submitted through the discord on what may or may not happen at E3. Terraforce , Brazil , and myself have each offered a $10 eShop/PSN/Xbox/Steam card of the winner's choice.

So come join us! We have a great time every year and the more people the merrier!

Last edited:

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
^ Mine is also $10 in PSN/Xbox/Steam in addition to eshop as well, just FYI.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hello friends!

With E3 right around the corner I wanted to give everyone a heads up about our discord channel again! We have a solid group of folks who watch every E3 conference and will be here again this year to laugh, make bad jokes, and get way too excited about all things video games.

This year we're also having a fun bet with some questions submitted through the discord on what may or may not happen at E3. Terraforce , Brazil , and myself have each offered a $10 eShop/PSN/Xbox/Steam card of the winner's choice.

So come join us! We have a great time every year and the more people the merrier!

This is very cool.

Betting is not allowed I have called the police.

Narc away Grinch, you ain't stealing E3!

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
And we have our winners! The winners of the bet, each with 12 out of 15 correct, are Terraforce, Geno, and Mazre! Congratulations! Since we have 3 prizes and 3 winners, each winner will be able to pick a $10 card of their choice! Terra is keeping his and both Geno and Mazre have been contacted. :>

Thanks to everyone who participated and I hope you all enjoyed E3!

Here are the lovely breakdowns for each question and the list of original question before we whittled it down to 15. If you want to know how many you got right, just ask. I'm not sharing the list just in case someone doesn't want their number out. <3

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, y'all! It's time for a new game!

Bt2xeT3.png

Gamerunner: Dr. Monkey
Players: 19
Phases: 48/24
Complexity: Unusual

1NgmSGM.jpg

To sign up, please note:
  • Timezone
  • Pronouns
  • Preferred nickname (if applicable)

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I really want to join a game and I'm a big fan of Steven Universe, but I'm still dealing with a bunch of stuff right now, so I guess I'll have to just spectate on this one.

There might be a chance I can be a replacement (and maybe this time I'll actually be available for it), but we'll see.

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This might be the Mafia game that speaks to me the most, and I'm so excited to see it happen.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I have also never seen Steven Universe, but I am sure that this game is going to be HYPE so therefore everyone should sign up!

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Screw it, I'm always going to have real life stuff to take care of, and I'm sure others are the same way.

I'm in.

She/her
PST
I also go by Ms. Bird ; )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.