• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Here is the updated and for-really-real final roster:

Steven Universe Mafia Final Roster

1. NEW - lokiduck [Ms. Bird] - PST - she/her
2. NEW - NeonBorealis [Neon] - CST - he/him
3. EzekelRAGE - CST - he/him
4 . Sawneeks - PST - she/her
5. Stantastic - GMT+12 - he/him
6. Lone_Prodigy - EST - he/him
7. TheChuggernaut - CST - he/him
8. nin - GMT+1 - he/him
9. saenima - BST - they/them
10. Meatwad - EST - he/him
11. Z-Beat - PST - he/him
12. exodus - EST - he/him
13. KetKat - EST - she/her
14. weemadarthur [wee] - CST - they/them
15. oreomunsta - MST - he/him
16. malus - GMT+2 - he/him
17. WhySoDevious [WSD] - UTC-6 - he/him
18. B-Dubs - EST - he/him
19. Reki [Reki] - UTC-4 - they/them

Replacements:

1. VIncent Alexander - CST - he/him
2. Zippedpinhead - CST - he/him

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
So, somewhat hilariously, the time we've mostly been using 5 PM Eastern, is the one with the fewest votes.

Unfortunately, the rest are all tied. So I have some thinking to do. Guess I'll go make the game thread.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Will do. While I'm not new to forum mafia, I'm new to how you guys do things around here.
Neon! Did you want a mentor or nah? If you're used to forum mafia you may not need it but in case we're using weird acronyms or anything, it could help? Totally up to you. I think the only really out-there thing about us is that we try not to use "lynch" much. We've been replacing it with all sorts of things, including the autocorrected "lunch," which leads to some hilarity.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Neon! Did you want a mentor or nah? If you're used to forum mafia you may not need it but in case we're using weird acronyms or anything, it could help? Totally up to you. I think the only really out-there thing about us is that we try not to use "lynch" much. We've been replacing it with all sorts of things, including the autocorrected "lunch," which leads to some hilarity.

Good to know that "Lynch" is not really used as often. I guess that for the time being I'll go with the flow and if ai have any questions about gameflow or acronyms I can always ask in the thread (or private messages), right?

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Good to know that "Lynch" is not really used as often. I guess that for the time being I'll go with the flow and if ai have any questions about gameflow or acronyms I can always ask in the thread (or private messages), right?
You can always ask me, though my information of course may be limited. But the thread is usually pretty friendly about stuff, yeah. We're okay people even when we're killing each other.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
You JUST missed signups ending by... literally hours. BUT! I can put you at the top of the replacement list. I would love to have you!

Just need your information (timezone, pronouns) and if you'd like a mentor if you get in!
Sorry, I was editing info in.

Here goes. A mentor please.
Pronoun: She/Her
Time zone: GMT+9:00
Preferred nickname(s), if applicable: N/A

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
A drop or two is expected in every game, so your chances are good since you get automatic priority. I'll add you to the sheet. So many new faces this game. I'm stoked.*

eta: Queen Kong - you're added. Game thread is here if you want to keep up. Make sure you also register at our satellite site, Outer Mafia, where we have mentor threads, private chats, etc., as well as resources.

*also it's clearly a superior game since it's Steven Universe

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
A drop or two is expected in every game, so your chances are good since you get automatic priority. I'll add you to the sheet. So many new faces this game. I'm stoked.*

eta: Queen Kong - you're added. Game thread is here if you want to keep up. Make sure you also register at our satellite site, Outer Mafia, where we have mentor threads, private chats, etc., as well as resources.

Thank you!

malus

Oct 30, 2017

If you want to you can put Queen Kong in my place. I haven't looked at my role PM yet, so you can just put me into the replacement list and edit or delete the PM (I guess that's possible?).

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Just going to leave this painting here.
It's been a while weemad.
Francisco_de_Goya_-_Vuelo_de_brujas_%281798%29.jpg

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
oh god, oh no. we're not ready. please ignore the large pile of bodies under the rug. we're all very nice and sweet i promise

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Welcome, new visitors! We are an active, organized community of murderers mafia players and we'd love to have new folks join us! We are currently running Steven Universe Mafia if you'd like to spectate, and we are accepting signups for mini games now. We also maintain a satellite site where we host spectator chats, resources, and more, so if you'd like to talk about the current game, let us know and we'll get you set up.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If you post here for the first time, you get one free douchy comment from me. I promise it's actually quite an honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.