• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
How goes the new player initiative anyway?
It's going great becaaaaaause...

YOU READING THIS RIGHT NOW! Yes, you! The one that hasn't played in a game yet but wandered in here! You should sign up future friend.

The current initiative is being led by Monkey so I don't actually have a ton of info. We've discussed other ideas as well, but none that are being implemented right this moment.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Just started, so we'll see!
It's going great becaaaaaause...

YOU READING THIS RIGHT NOW! Yes, you! The one that hasn't played in a game yet but wandered in here! You should sign up future friend.

The current initiative is being led by Monkey so I don't actually have a ton of info. We've discussed other ideas as well, but none that are being implemented right this moment.
giphy.gif

New blood for the Mafia gods.

Xbro

Oct 25, 2017
I'll watch the thread, but unfortunately the semester is really picking up right now so I'm unable to participate just yet

malus

Oct 30, 2017
So I made an Avatar themed avatar. I may have to sign up to the game proper now...

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
He/Him
UTC -5

My life is absolute chaos right now, with construction on the house and riding lessons for my soon to be adopted horse, but Avatar the Last Airbender? I will fucking make time. Also I miss the fuck out of all of you.

I really don't get the hype for Avatar: TLA. Wasn't that good of a movie
Except you.

<3

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
I reviewed this game so I can't play unfortunately. Add me to spec.

Can't wait to see how the game turns out.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Got everyone added to the sheet except malus who is waffling when he knows he wants to play with us. :D
You're right. I just checked my schedule and it only gets crazy end of April / May so plenty of time to take a break later. If I'm not mistaken my priority rating should put me near the replacements anyway.

Sign me up!
He/Him
UTC+1

DoubleD

Nov 2, 2017
EST
Sign me up. I am ready.

Pronoun: him/he
Time zone (UTC format): EST. Edit: UTC -5
Game: last air bender
Preferred nickname(s), if applicable:

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'll watch the thread, but unfortunately the semester is really picking up right now so I'm unable to participate just yet
No worries, Xbro! Good luck on your studies~
Sign me up
CST
he/him
Welcome back, LoC! Long time no see. How are things going?
He/Him
UTC -5

My life is absolute chaos right now, with construction on the house and riding lessons for my soon to be adopted horse, but Avatar the Last Airbender? I will fucking make time. Also I miss the fuck out of all of you.
<3 <3
Sign me up. I am ready.

Pronoun: him/he
Time zone (UTC format): EST. Edit: UTC -5
Game: last air bender
Preferred nickname(s), if applicable:
Welcome back! Glad you could hop in :>

DoubleD

Nov 2, 2017
EST
I should reach out to and converse with you mafia folks more often. I have no idea of your online personalities to determine any traits I can take advantage of while playing this game. Lol.

fowl playa

Feb 26, 2020
Pronoun: He
Time zone (UTC format): GMT -8
Game: Last Airbender

Just signed up from universe, looking forward to our game!

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Pronoun: He
Time zone (UTC format): GMT -8
Game: Last Airbender

Just signed up from universe, looking forward to our game!
Welcome! Glad you made it through.
Hello everyone. How are you doing?
Doin' alright. Thinking about trying to play another Final Fantasy but not sure which one to jump into. :x
Its been a long two years. Worked a lot. Learned that I can't do slow work. Would rather make less money working in a Kitchen then a slow job where I do little. Im trying to open my own restaurant, just living in the meantime.
Good luck! Glad you were able to figure all that out and find what you want to do. Hopefully things will keep turning out good.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
dammit, all I did was look at pictures and I got the FF7 battle music stuck in my head, that's how much that has imprinted on me over the years. The game takes so long to play if you do everything and I recommend spending those three years of your life with fully formed figures.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
(I might have a .txt file named "FF7 Mafia" on my computer btw)

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I have a deep and genuine love of the extreme low poly look of that entire game, probably because it was among the first games i ever played and blew my tiny little mind.
I mean, same, and I have very vivid memories of it but ALSO I have very vivid memories of playing for many dozens of hours only to have the game freeze during a fight with one of the wapons, get corrupted, and never load again and it was a long time before I got over that SO I'M SCARRED FOR LIFE

poor small monkey

redux ff7 gogogo

Anyway, sign up for mafia.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, same, and I have very vivid memories of it but ALSO I have very vivid memories of playing for many dozens of hours only to have the game freeze during a fight with one of the wapons, get corrupted, and never load again and it was a long time before I got over that SO I'M SCARRED FOR LIFE

poor small monkey

redux ff7 gogogo

Anyway, sign up for mafia.
I mostly have memories of seeing that first jenova section where you are following the blood trail through an absolute massacre and being seriously freaked out by it, and minutes later doing the motorcycle section and thinking it was the coolest thing in existance and the peak if all human achievement.

I think that game had way to much of a hand in shaping my tastes for life.
That and robocop, i experienced both in the same year.
I now characterise myself as a screaming egg as i lie to and murder my friends on the internet.
Coincidence im sure.

Also i signed up already ged off my back.