• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
We have, but it's like a hidden trick that's not part of the interface, just use the "ispoiler" tag
test

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I just want to apologize in advance for our loss if Flush rolls scum because I'll probably never scumread him.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sooooo in order to get things rolling and not wait around for too long, we've cut a bit from Avatar Mafia and it will now be 16 players instead of 20! Just gotta reorder some things but I'll be posting the Player list soon!

giphy.gif

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Thank you Pedro for the banner

Player List:
1. [He/Him] fowl playa - UTC-8 [NEW]
2. [He/Him] Z-Beat - UTC-8
3. [He/Him] Stantastic - UTC+12
4. [He/Him] Faddy - UTC+0
5. [He/Him] Poltergust - UTC-6
6. [She/Her] Dr. Monkey|Monkey - UTC-5
7. [He/Him] nin - UTC+1
8. [He/Him] Castamere - UTC-6
9. [He/Him] absolutbro - UTC-5
10. [He/Him] TearablePuns - UTC-5
11. [He/Him] malus - UTC+1
12. [He/Him] DoubleD - UTC-5
13. [He/Him] Fran - UTC-3
14. [He/Him] turmoil7 - UTC-3
15. [He/Him] Fanto - UTC-6
16. [He/Him] Royal_Flush - UTC+1

Replacement List:
1. [He/Him] SalvaPot - UTC-7
2. [He/Him] Natiko - UTC-5
3. [He/Him] zippedpinhead - UTC-6
4. [He/Him] Verelios - UTC-5
5. [They/Them] Aeleus|A - UTC-0
6. [He/Him] Kalor - UTC+0

Permanent Replacement List:
[They/Her] weemadarthur - UTC-5
[He/Him] TheChuggernaut - UTC-6
[She/Her] lokiduck|loki - UTC-8

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
MafiEra Book Club News:

Our book for March is The Disposessed, by Ursula K. Le Guin!
You can find FREE HTML, EPUB and MOBI versions of the book here: http://libcom.org/library/dispossessed-ursula-le-guin
Be sure to join us this month!

13651.png

Shevek, a brilliant physicist, decides to take action. He will seek answers, question the unquestionable, and attempt to tear down the walls of hatred that have isolated his planet of anarchists from the rest of the civilized universe. To do this dangerous task will mean giving up his family and possibly his life—Shevek must make the unprecedented journey to the utopian mother planet, Urras, to challenge the complex structures of life and living, and ignite the fires of change.

Head over to our #books channel on Discord to discuss!

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
One day the book of the month will be Wuxia. One day.

Because that cover looks Wuxia as hell.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Self quarantine seems like the perfect time to play a Mafia game. Definitely gonna participate soon again :)

3 gifts from Rynam

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Rynam Rynam!

This is a three-day raffle that will expire in 72 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Ooo, good luck on that giveaway to whoever enters!

Also, can I run a Mini Mafia soon?

1 gift from Dr. Monkey

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Dr. Monkey Dr. Monkey!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Tabletop Simulator - Won by Faddy Faddy (6 entries)

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I see all y'all making fun of LP to cover your efforts to participate more in the thread! lolololol

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hey folks!

Don't miss out on the glory that is Idris Elba in the hit movies, Cats! We're gonna be streaming it in Discord starting in a few minutes! Go to the #satellite-of-love channel for more!

If you need a Discord invite just let me know. We're hoping to stream more movies as time goes on as well. :>

Edit:

Movie is over. Did it ever really begin? Are we in a Jellicle time or is the Jellicle ourselves?

Last edited:

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hey everyone! With a good amount of people having more free time on their hands we've decided to run a Mini Mafia! For those unaware, Minis are small games with an open set-up that can be played regardless of whether or not you are in a current game. Currently in Avatar Mafia and want to play this too? Go for it! Never played a game but want to try out? Even better!

Also be aware that once Avatar Mafia ends, Reki will be running the next normal-sized game! \o/

eTpwWex.png

Game: Life is Strange: Before the Storm Mafia (Mini Mafia 7)
Gamerunner: Fanto
Complexity: Open / https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=NewD3
Players: 9

Chloe Price has decided to introduce her friends at Blackwell Academy to a new game, a game called Mafia! After spending the day hanging sign-up posters all around the building, Chloe sits at a picnic table, shuffling a deck of role cards and waiting for 9 students to gather around so the game can begin. Sign up today and play some Mafia!

Life is Strange: Before the Storm Mafia is a 9 player game using the NewD3 semi-open setup.

You can read more about the setup here: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=NewD3

This is a great game for new players! Don't be shy, sign up and play!

Since it's a Mini we'll keep sign ups open for 24 hours. If the game is full by then it will run!
ribk5i68aa

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
You better sign up for my game in one of these posts too, Chugg! :P