• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Quoting for new page, come sign up for my Mini Mafia!
Hey everyone! With a good amount of people having more free time on their hands we've decided to run a Mini Mafia! For those unaware, Minis are small games with an open set-up that can be played regardless of whether or not you are in a current game. Currently in Avatar Mafia and want to play this too? Go for it! Never played a game but want to try out? Even better!

Also be aware that once Avatar Mafia ends, Reki will be running the next normal-sized game! \o/

eTpwWex.png

Game: Life is Strange: Before the Storm Mafia (Mini Mafia 7)
Gamerunner: Fanto
Complexity: Open / https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=NewD3
Players: 9

Since it's a Mini we'll keep sign ups open for 24 hours. If the game is full by then it will run!
ribk5i68aa

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
OceanicAir this is your chance to have an excuse to play in another Mafia game!

Swamped the deadly and victorious Serial Killer from the first LiS Mafia game, come play in the prequel!

Brazil I love you, sign up for my game!

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Yay, come on just a few more players needed to get the game started!

rac my love, would you like to play in my game?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
if sign-ups are still open, sure. a mini sounds nice I guess?

He/Him
UTC+0
Stu
We should still be taking sign-ups for now yeah. I think we should have enough to play now, but I'll let Sawneeks make the call on when to finalize it.

---

I've also made a list of everyone who's asked for Spec so far, so I'll be sure to get you all access once things are set up! :)

Swamped

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the ping Faddy! Not sure I'll have time to play this time around unfortunately...

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
eTpwWex.png

Player List:
1. [He/Him] Z-Beat - UTC-4
2. [He/Him] TheChuggernaut|Chugg - UTC-6
3. [He/Him] CoolestSpot - UTC-6
4. [He/Him] Alexem - UTC-0
5. [He/Him] Kopite - UTC+8
6. [He/Him] Lone_Prodigy|LP - UTC-4
7. [He/Him] Faddy - UTC-0
8. [He/Him] rac - UTC-5
9. [He/Him] Blargonaut - UTC+8

Replacement List:
1. [He/Him] Stuart444|Stu - UTC+0
2. [She/Her] Sawneeks - UTC-4
3. [They/Her] weemadarthur - UTC-5
4. [She/Her] lokiduck|loki - UTC-8

Keep an eye on Fanto to see when the board will be up! Good luck, everyone!

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Yayyyyy!!!!

I'll get started on the thread soon and send out Role PMs shortly after it's made.

As long as everyone confirms we should be able to start tomorrow, haven't decided on a day start time yet but I'll let you all know!

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
The thread is up!

www.resetera.com

Life is Strange: Before the Storm Mafia (Mini Mafia 7) |OT| The Corners Of The World Our Mere Prologue

Chloe Price has decided to introduce her friends at Blackwell Academy to a new game, a game called Mafia! After spending the day hanging sign-up posters all around the building, Chloe sits at a picnic table, shuffling a deck of role cards and waiting for 9 students to gather around so the game...

I'll roll the game and get Role PMs sent out pretty soon here.