• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

I'll take spec lol.

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
I'm gonna be stuck at home for the coming weeks, so I might as well join this one.

He/Him
EST
Er... Polterpup...?

I prefer cats though

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
I think I'm going to have to ask for spec just on the name alone. (You know what, asking to 'spectate doggy style' just sounds wrong. But I'll ask anyway.)

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
He/Him
UTC+0
Stu

Don't worry, won't replace out unless I have no choice :P. But isolation seems like a nice time to get my mind off all this with some fun arguing in Mafia lol.

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
WhHKHjV.gif

Game: Doggy Style Mafia
Gamerunner: Reki
Players: 18
Complexity: Dog(Role) Madness
Day/Night Cycle: Hecht Rhythm

Sign ups are now open! They will run for 48 hours and if it is full by then the game will begin!
f1kybzpovu

---

This needs to be on the new page

and Fat4all must be made aware that it exists

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Idk if this was ever discussed, but can we put threadmarks for where each game's initial sign-up page is and where the game thread is posted also?

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Idk if this was ever discussed, but can we put threadmarks for where each game's initial sign-up page is and where the game thread is posted also?
Sure to the former! And to the other I don't think it's as necessary, when sign-ups end so does the frequency of posts in the OT and people can easily find where a gamerunner shared the link to their game; this is just an unique occasion where a second sign-up period started right after that.

And I forgot I was the thread creator this time, so it didn't come to me that I can add the threadmarks. Sorry!

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Just so you know, this game was rated E+10 (Fantasy violence).

Nice.

I prefer cats though

Terrible.

You're excused.

This is gonna be good.

I mean, if you wanna sign-up, I won't tell anyone...

Why are there more people signed up for the spec thread than actual players right now

Mafia breaks (TM) maybe? Dunno.

By the way I'm keeping track of all the Spec requests.

Castamere

Oct 26, 2017
Well I have all the time in the world now. It's kinda funny that I quit Avatar a week before i lost my job,

Castamere

Oct 26, 2017
Sounds like time for another round to me.

More importantly sorry to hear about the job :(

Nah. Things are good. It's a long story but I was working two jobs in Feb. I quit the higher paying job(industrial maintenance technician) because I hated it. It was killing me mentally. More the place than the job. I was making half as much at the 2nd job (morning restaurant cook), but I loved the environment and the work. So when the restaurant shut down my unemployment went back to both jobs. Now I'm making double a week(in a 40 hour week) compared to what I was 2 weeks ago, and if this bill passes tomorrow intact I'll be making 4x as much for 4 months.

I'm very thankful, because I'm not sure I could have survived on 150 dollars a week. If so, just barely.