• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
We only need a handful more people to sign up for doggo mafia before we can begin~!

0c09e8f592b8f735a05e79db9d8fe11f.gif

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Woof woof bark bark!

Editor's translation: Is it too late to get in on this doggy style action?

He/him
UTC-6
Nickname: El Campeon

Kawl

Oct 25, 2017
I was told players were needed for dog watching.
Figure I probably have enough time on my hands to do this.
Let's knock the dust off.

he
CDT

Kawl

Oct 25, 2017
I will never update and assume nothing in how this community works has changed. NOTHING

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
00dff37ae82cf0d37ecc57e53b9373aa.jpg

Thanks for joining everyone! If my numbers are correct we just need a few more players to start.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the invite, I'd love to join but I'm not gonna have the time unfortunately. My company is responsible for maintaining phone infrastructures for hospitals and government services and needless to say, it is very busy atm.

Give me spec tho so I can read through it when things are not hectic as all hell.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I would love to join too but I haven't gotten over my noun shortcomings, meanwhile I am working on a new vigilante game to kill time.

Get it? Kill time?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I suppose I'll sign up if more are still needed.

He/Him
UTC-5
Doggos

malus

Oct 30, 2017
I'd be willing to sign up if there aren't enough players. But please put me on the replacement list if possible.

He/Him
UTC+2
Doggy Style

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
you know what.
you convinced me Reki

He/him
UTC+1
Doggo Style

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Keep an eye on Reki for the game thread~!

WhHKHjV.gif

Game: Doggy Style Mafia
Gamerunner: Reki
Players: 18
Complexity: Dog(Role) Madness
Day/Night Cycle: Hecht Rhythm

Player List:
1. [He/Him] Kawl - UTC-5
2. [They/Them] Aeleus - UTC+0
3. [He/Him] Poltergust - UTC-6
4. [He/Him] TheChuggernaut|Chugg - UTC-6
5. [He/Him] nin - UTC+1
6. [He/Him] Fran - UTC-3
7. [He/Him] Geno - UTC+0
8. [He/Him] Stantastic - UTC+13
9. [He/Him] Lone_Prodigy|LP - UTC-4
10. [He/Him] Kopite - UTC+8
11. [He/Him] Verelios - UTC-5
12. [He/Him] Muffin - UTC+1
13. [He/Him] Fanto - UTC-5
14. [He/Him] oreomunsta - UTC-6
15. [He/Him] Meatwad - UTC-4
16. [He/Him] rac - UTC-5
17. [He/Him] Blargonaut - UTC+8
18. [He/Him] CoolestSpot - UTC-4

Replacement List:
1. [He/Him] Stuart444 - UTC+0
2. [He/Him] Vincent Alexander - UTC-5
3. [He/Him] malus - UTC+2
4. [She/Her] Sawneeks - UTC-8
5. [They/Her] weemadarthur - UTC-5
6. [She/Her] lokiduck|loki - UTC-8

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Keep an eye on Reki for the game thread~!

WhHKHjV.gif

Game: Doggy Style Mafia
Gamerunner: Reki
Players: 18
Complexity: Dog(Role) Madness
Day/Night Cycle: Hecht Rhythm

Player List:
1. [He/Him] Kawl - UTC-5
2. [They/Them] Aeleus - UTC+0
3. [He/Him] Poltergust - UTC-6
4. [He/Him] TheChuggernaut|Chugg - UTC-6
5. [He/Him] nin - UTC+1
6. [He/Him] Fran - UTC-3
7. [He/Him] Geno - UTC+0
8. [He/Him] Stantastic - UTC+13
9. [He/Him] Lone_Prodigy|LP - UTC-4
10. [He/Him] Kopite - UTC+8
11. [He/Him] Verelios - UTC-5
12. [He/Him] Muffin - UTC+1
13. [He/Him] Fanto - UTC-5
14. [He/Him] oreomunsta - UTC-6
15. [He/Him] Meatwad - UTC-4
16. [He/Him] rac - UTC-5
17. [He/Him] Blargonaut - UTC+8
18. [He/Him] CoolestSpot - UTC-4

Replacement List:
1. [He/Him] Stuart444 - UTC+0
2. [He/Him] Vincent Alexander - UTC-5
3. [He/Him] malus - UTC+2
4. [She/Her] Sawneeks - UTC-8
5. [They/Her] weemadarthur - UTC-5
6. [She/Her] lokiduck|loki - UTC-8
I'll like spectator access please.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Hey all you cool cats and kittens,
I hope everyone is staying safe out there. Sending good vibes to you all <3

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Heya folks, big news!

We've been invited back to the 7th annual Mafia Championships over at MafiaUniverse! The Mafia Champsionships is a tournament put on by MafiaUniverse and extended to hundreds of online forum mafia communities on the internet to participate and be crowned champion! This year we have the option to send another one of our number to go in and participate.

Over the years we have had many of our own go over and play to represent us.
Sorian played in Season 3 and got 4th place overall!
Ty4on and Natiko both played a game in Season 4!
Dr. Monkey (with CaptainNuevo as back-up) played in Season 5 and made it to the Finals!
Finally, our latest Champion was Faddy as he played in Season 6!

What does this mean for us? Well, a couple things. If we are sending someone over to participate we need to confirm them by April 27th. So we're opening up the floor for anyone to volunteer to play! If you wish to participate please say so here or privately message me! We will also need someone to volunteer as a back-up in case the first/chosen person has to drop out.

If we receive more than 1 person who wishes to represent us in the Championship we will hold an open poll to decide our champion. :>

Now...a couple things and I'm sure past participants can elaborate here as well. MafiaUniverse is lot more fast paced than how we play our games here. The official invitation we received says that possible participants should expect to read upwards of 500-600 posts per 24 hours. They also have a 10 post count per day phase minimum that we have here. Please keep that in mind.

If you would like more info on the set-up for the game, rules, tournament structure, etc. check out the info HERE on MafiUniverse!

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
500-600 hahahaha try 3000 in a day if you end up with some chatty people. :x But some games end up much slower! It's an intense but fun experience. I recommend it.

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hi hi, players (not as in playa, as in people who play games here). I'm leaving the MafiEra community, and also left the Discord. This may seem like it came out of nowhere but it's something I was struggling with for at least a whole year; this was going to happen at the end of this season anyway, but I decided to do it a little earlier. I have been having less and less energy and patience to get things done here, and at this point I'd rather help newer communities more in need of help and join other circles and meet new people! Though I won't be here anymore, I wish y'all the best and hope you continue to have fun for a long time.

If you want to reach out to talk about anything (that's not Mafia lol), PM me here or
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
on Twitter, or
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
on Discord. See ya around!

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Pedro I'll be sad to see you go, but I understand the feeling of wanting to mix in with new communities. I hope you find some fun ones. Sometimes life just works out like that.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Best of luck with everything you move on to Pedro. I of course knew you would be leaving leadership, though it's quite sad to know you won't be hanging out in even the public channels of the Discord. You have to do what's best for you though. You've done more for the community than most will ever know, so I can say with confidence it won't be the same without you. Keep killin it my friend, though try and avoid maiming yourself again in the process :P