• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Dm1ERV9l.jpg

RealPlumpBox

Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
Been a while since I have posted so this may be a lot of pics...

First up a shit load of games.
Xn734nhl.jpg

bY0QR1Xl.jpg

npqwN89l.jpg

BD4lWlNl.jpg

iQbqZKil.jpg

p5oXE9Nl.jpg

Got a FlipGrip. This thing is awesome but my 2 big complaints are you have no access to power or volume while its in the setup.
heYXIG4l.jpg

Some reading material, LRG card binder and a Kickstarter card game.
mF6WrbRl.jpg

utMv6lel.jpg

Lastly for any firearm enthusiasts. I build my first AR form scratch.
AV6mI1ll.jpg

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
sKnXnNE.jpg

A bunch of Saturn games I had ordered late April(Sakura Wars 1/2, X-Men Vs Street Fighter, Far East of Eden IV, King of Fighters '96)

eruGV0X.jpg

Retro-Bit Saturn Slate Grey Controller from AC Games in Toronto. Honestly didn't find any supplier in Canada prior to this so I was really happy to get it without spending equal in shipping costs.

Code of Princess EX as I had always wanted the original on 3ds but lost interest by the time it was cheap and I could buy digital.
$30 on Amazon was just the perfect price, and it seemed like it was fate considering I wanted the original to tide me through that early 3DS drought and now I've got nothing on the horizon for switch until Astral Chain.
Glad I saw this post. Didn't know they carried the controllers and at that price, I'm willing to bite and support a local place

dalq

Feb 13, 2018
Hey, is there any kind of restrictions about what I can post herr?
Cause I barely buy hardware or physical media, or other kinds of gaming related stuff, but I have and buy some really beautiful books that I don't really have amy place to show lol

Illusionary

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
Hey, is there any kind of restrictions about what I can post herr?
Cause I barely buy hardware or physical media, or other kinds of gaming related stuff, but I have and buy some really beautiful books that I don't really have amy place to show lol
Not really, other than keeping it legal - beyond games, we quite often see everything from DVDs/Blu-Rays to cars, pets and even babies. Post away!

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
It looks pretty damn good to me. It's definitely much, MUCH brighter than any TV I've ever had before. Lots of YouTube vids I've seen, as well as some sites I've seen, says the value in the series is unheard of for the price. And it's basic bezel-less, so that's a huge plus for me.

Lucent

The Wise Ones
Oct 27, 2017
It looks pretty damn good to me. It's definitely much, MUCH brighter than any TV I've ever had before. Lots of YouTube vids I've seen, as well as some sites I've seen, says the value in the series is unheard of for the price. And it's basic bezel-less, so that's a huge plus for me.
Nice. Thanks for the reply. I'm gonna check it out at Best Buy on my next day off. Didn't seem like they had the 65" version though. Not that I could see on the website anyway. Just the 55".

dalq

Feb 13, 2018
I can only speak for myself, of course, but I'm pretty interested in seeing these, lol.
I mean, it's not like they are rare books or anything particularly valuable.
They're just standard, hardcover books with some interesting design and editorial choices, which is a field I'm interested in.
When I get the time I'll try to takes some pictures of my Neuromancer and Dracula editions where the publishers did some really cool stuff.

chairhome

Oct 27, 2017
Orlando
Had a fun time at Megacon in Orlando this year. Here are some pickups that myself and the family acquired...
NUhaVotl.jpg

The street fighter shirt is an official collaboration with Capcom. Bought from BiBi Apparel (@bibisamaapparel). I love the design, and the shirt feels awesome, though it was bit of a premium price ($40)

bCEzbFPl.jpg

Awesome posters from @kehasuk. The dbz one actually has dragon balls hidden in the print and you can look at Bulma's radar as a cheat sheet!

NhuaBMul.jpg

My son picked up a One Piece Metal bookmark and some stickers

eNumY8zl.jpg

My daughter picked up some stickers, pins and a tokidoki toy

Smpe5aHl.jpg

My son also picked these up. I woke up this morning and he was already ready for school, building the model by himself.

also (not a pick up so I'll spoiler it), here are some pics of my kids in their MHA cosplay, along with some other cosplayers at the convention
Qfxnk0ll.jpg

oboDp3Pl.jpg

d3u9Px2l.jpg

S3lD4t4l.jpg

Sagadego17

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hate to say this but having owned a few of these tv's all exchanged under warranty they suffer from power supply problems and after a few months start to switch off every few mins.
Google it to see what I mean because it's a very common problem with them. The good thing is they come with a factory two year warranty.
damn, i'll have pass on this then

MrWindUpBird

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I hate to say this but having owned a few of these tv's all exchanged under warranty they suffer from power supply problems and after a few months start to switch off every few mins.
Google it to see what I mean because it's a very common problem with them. The good thing is they come with a factory two year warranty.
Are you talking about just this Hisense TV in particular? I've had my 40 inch(non smart) TV for about 5 years now and haven't really had any problems with it.

PJsprojects

Oct 30, 2017
England
Are you talking about just this Hisense TV in particular? I've had my 40 inch(non smart) TV for about 5 years now and haven't really had any problems with it.
From what the retailer told me (UK) it seems certain models have the problem and that one looks the same as what I had before switching to a Philips tv.
At first I thought the console was packing up or the hdmi not linking correctly but after the repair team fixed the third and final tv the retailer came clean and told me to Google the power supply problems.

MrWindUpBird

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
From what the retailer told me (UK) it seems certain models have the problem and that one looks the same as what I had before switching to a Philips tv.
At first I thought the console was packing up or the hdmi not linking correctly but after the repair team fixed the third and final tv the retailer came clean and told me to Google the power supply problems.
Huh, well that's good to know. I like Hisense because they're relatively affordable for people on a bunch, at least in my local area, and was looking to upgrade soon. I'll be keeping away from looking at this one then.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Just the one thing today.

ukdhRkS.jpg

I've wanted to replay Chrono Trigger, but don't feel like playing it on my 3DS (I only had the DS version). The SNES version is like... crazy expensive so I bought a Super Famicom cart and just applied a translation patch. I found some youtube video about playing Super Famicom games on a Retron5 and how to apply english patches to them and in the description she had a link to a whole bunch of translation patches for Super Famicom games.

Played it for a little while, and I was afraid the translation would be like... "edgy" and off-putting (I used to rent video tapes of Dragon Ball Z in the 90s and those translations were always sooo... They cussed too much and spoke all edgy-like). Seems fine so I'm happy with that.

I think I just wanted something else to play on my new Super NT, lol.

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Don't know which one you had, but this TV literally just released.

LegendX48

Oct 25, 2017
School's out and it's time to undwind!!!

sorry for huge images, imgur won't let me use smaller thumbnails for some reason

l05oSR7.jpg

TbtAtnV.jpg

1ATP4WM.jpg

MrBanballow

Not changing this tag
May 1, 2019
nlylNfhl.jpg

... this arrived today for my Hybrid Device. Haven't made it to far in yet, but so far so good.

LegendX48

Oct 25, 2017
For imgur, add a "l" right before the ".jpg" to get a large thumbnail.
And yay for Rift S! We match!
Also, if you don't do digital, i wouldn't mind buying the Mirai code from you. 😬
Ooh, you got the Rift S too? Sweeet. Oh, and thanks for the tip on imgur

As for Mirai, I usually give the codes to my little sister so, sorry >.>

LegendX48

Oct 25, 2017
No prob, figured I would ask!
How are you like the S? I love it almost night and day experience from using the PSVR on the PC.
It's my first foray into VR and it's pretty cool. Trying to build up my "VR legs" though as games like Hellblade VR make me feel a bit sick. Dirt Rally 1 and Project Cars 1 don't and they're pretty sweet

Oct 25, 2017
After 17 years my old car gave up the ghost. New ride picked up yesterday. 2019 Hyundai Sonata Sport. Over $6k off sticker price with the new 2020 revamp dropping soon.
47932324392_724dbd674d_b.jpg

47929739956_73de7b8d41_b.jpg

GlowingBovine

Prophet of Truth
Nov 27, 2017
tt8u5lv.jpg

Couldn't pass up on a $999 65C8, also found a decent sound bar for 75% off, so I figured why not.

Deleted member 6223

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus, 2 new Switch Pro Controllers, the left being the official Nintendo one, the other a Zelda branded from
PowerA. My girlfriend gifted me Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2! ;_; She's so amazingly sweet. Needless to say, it's been quite the busy month playing some games for me! Sorry for quality of the shot, I'm not the best at taking photos.:P

bde7f94e49e5bd7be6003539d30aeaed-full.jpg

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Got Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus, 2 new Switch Pro Controllers, the left being the official Nintendo one, the other a Zelda branded from
PowerA. My girlfriend gifted me Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2! ;_; She's so amazingly sweet. Needless to say, it's been quite the busy month playing some games for me! Sorry for quality of the shot, I'm not the best at taking photos.:P

bde7f94e49e5bd7be6003539d30aeaed-full.jpg
I've always been curious about that Zelda branded PowerA controller. How does it feel? How does the Dpad feel?
For some reason your picture wouldn't show up to me at first, I had to go to the actual image url and it did one of those "Making sure you're not a robot" checks, but now it's working fine. Weird...

Deleted member 6223

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
JustinH The controller feels very comfy with solid ergonomics, and the d-pad is pretty solid. Doesn't feel lose or sticky at all. Really love it. Only negatives are that it's corded and has no HD rumble. Otherwise it's very decent overall. As for the last thing, apologies, will see what I can do since I use a different image hoster.