• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
I always enjoy these threads and haven't seen one on here yet, hopefully I didn't just miss it lol. It's fun to put faces to names/avatars.

This is me at Burger King two days ago while I waited for ERA invite codes to drop, pls be gentle
CVjhzyE.jpg

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
I always enjoy these threads and haven't seen one on here yet, hopefully I didn't just miss it lol. It's fun to put faces to names/avatars.

This is me at Burger King two days ago while I waited for ERA invite codes to drop, pls be gentle

That is one high res pic. 8k?

Is that a hashbrown or your tongue?

I'll post my pics when it's not 5am :p

Technically my profile pic is my pic, just about 20+ years ago!

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Possible for this thread to be seen by members only? I'm sure some people don't want to post because of the creepy hate this forum gets from certain sites.

Dr. Benton Quest

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Possible for this thread to be seen by members only? I'm sure some people don't want to post because of the creepy hate this forum gets from certain sites.
Gaf had a face thread as well and it had entire other forums dedicated to hating it.

Of course, don't do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't there a way to post stuff where it's memebers only? I vaguely remember people doing that on the old boards for code give aways.

Best image host? I might post my Halloween costume

OP
OP
A Syrian Communist
Oct 25, 2017
Gaf had a face thread as well and it had entire other forums dedicated to hating it.

Of course, don't do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.

^yep.

I remember seeing a subreddit on that, I was actually in the banner. I just found it kind of funny to be honest, like a small minute of fame, but I totally understand people being uncomfortable with it.

Isn't there a way to post stuff where it's memebers only? I vaguely remember people doing that on the old boards for code give aways.

Best image host? I might post my Halloween costume

I use imgur.

I'll do you one better and post a video.

Oh wow, this is really good stuff dude!! Thanks for posting. You on any music streaming services?

Prax

Oct 25, 2017
LOOK IT ME!!!! With a filter to make my hair look cool.
I am terrible at taking selfies or photos in general and all the best ones are of me having blurry faces or looking kinda like a jerk. lol
The camera's a liar.. I am a delight!!!
prax2017-rc.jpg

gcwy

Oct 27, 2017
Houston, TX
The only image posted was OP and the image bug right now is imgur links.
Some embedded images also don't work for me, and sometimes avatars too, which is what I was referring to.

I've refreshed the page multiple times, closed the tab and opened this thread in another, nothing.

Right I'm only able to see Prax's photo.

Dr. Benton Quest

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017