• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
Five weeks into a pretty significant lifestyle change and I'm feeling alright about myself for once, so why not. Here's a picture that isn't old, filtered, or posted while intoxicated.

v86RPix.jpg

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Some of y'all look legit like actors so I'm very suspicious that we are being catfished here.

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA

Prax

Oct 25, 2017
Woah, this thread came back.
It's so hard to get pics where I look as gorgeous as I believe myself to be, but I'll just have to live with this:

DvSDOupXgAAIULS.jpg:large
DvSDXh7WsAA_Ggu.jpg:large

Eventually, I'm hoping the ends fade more so I can redye it in more yellow for a more stark gradient.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Sep 14, 2019
Sure, I'll post my pic...

*sees everyone's photos*

... in a few months after I hire a trainer and go to an esthetician... ( ._.)

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
You need the sunglasses of the avatar for that extra fuckery haha

:p I actually do still have a pair just like it!

I was just about to edit my post asking you how long approx it took you to get in such shape?

My relationship with the gym is a rocky one, I've gone entire months without coming in once. Sometimes I'll go for months at a time, going about 3, 4, or even 5 days a week. About 90 min sessions give or take. I'll always do cardio cuz I looooove running.

This is about the furthest I ever made it. But I didn't really like my results as I've never been into the bulky look and wanted a lot more definition.
EEhTE9zUwAEuD6t

How often/long do you go to the gym?

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
:p

I was just about to edit my post asking you how long approx it took you to get in such shape?

My relationship with the gym is a rocky one, I've gone entire months without coming in once. Sometimes I'll go for months at a time, going about 3, 4, or even 5 days a week. About 90 min sessions give or take. I'll always do cardio cuz I looooove running.

This is about the furthest I ever made it. But I didn't really like my results as I've never been into the bulky look and wanted a lot more definition.
EEhTE9zUwAEuD6t

How often/long do you go to the gym?

This is my third year. Definition is all about diet, you have to be on a calorie deficit and control macronutrients ( less carbs more protein and so on...) I train 5 days a week currently bulking for the next 7 months approximately. I plan to gain 1 kilo a month which hopefully will leave me at 88 then cut again.

Keep going man and watch your diet 💪

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Woah, this thread came back.
It's so hard to get pics where I look as gorgeous as I believe myself to be, but I'll just have to live with this:

DvSDOupXgAAIULS.jpg:large
DvSDXh7WsAA_Ggu.jpg:large

Eventually, I'm hoping the ends fade more so I can redye it in more yellow for a more stark gradient.

Nice hair :)

(Come say hi to us in Asian ERA!)