Community Manager
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Hello community,

Voting for the ResetEra slogan closed today. The results are as follows:

(no slogan): 3,983 votes 49.0%
New Game+ 3,687 votes 45.4%
Continue? 458 votes 5.6%

(no slogan) is our winner! This means we are not going to be implementing a slogan for ResetEra. However, we have been listening closely your feedback. Many of you who voted (no slogan) said you would be okay with or like a slogan other than the two presented. For that reason, we’re not closing the door on a slogan for good. Sometime down the line, we may reopen the door to a slogan.

For now, ResetEra will not have a slogan. Thank you community for sharing your feedback and voting. Thanks for being the best community on the internet!

Oct 25, 2017
Good, not totally against the idea of a slogan. But we need one that's not a direct connotation that we're an "off-shoot". Let's make this it's own brand with our own identity.

Oct 25, 2017
Utah
It was real close, but in the reality of it all we should let the community live for a bit and find a definitive slogan from its life rather than its birth from the ashes of something else.

Oct 25, 2017
I enjoyed that one suggestion that we just have a bunch of slogans with a random one displayed on each page load, like the Minecraft title screen or something. I think that'd work.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I think this was the right call. There's no reason to have a slogan just to have one, it's better to let one grow organically over time.

Oct 26, 2017
It would be best to develop an identity first, then come up with a slogan. Making one based off another site seems a bit messy.

Oct 25, 2017
I voted New Game + and not long after realized that it was just as bad as something like "For Gamers, By Gamers" or some such nonsense. Lame. We dont need a slogan.