ResetEra Slogan: Results

Oct 27, 2017
USA
medium.com
Very happy with the result. Both NG+ and Continue implied a connection to the past, and while many of us do share it, I'd rather this be its own thing, fresh out of the shrinkwrap. :)

Oct 25, 2017
I'm also willing to throw my hat into the *(no slogan) ring.

I felt the two choices were nearly identical, referenced the past of this forum too much for the new beginnings it was shooting for, and weren't all that interesting. *(no slogan) suffers from none of these issues.

Also it's funny as hell.

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the voting. Think it winded up for the best.

In the end I think I would be ok with a slogan as well, eventually. Didn’t particularly like any of the options myself.

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
How did I not know about this? Where was I?

Good that 'no slogan' won to be honest cuz I don't like either of those much at all. 'New Game +' was better but it has baggage so naww.

I don't mind a meta name but maybe it need a to be a bit more subtle.

I like the concept of referring to a new beginning or fresh start so maybe something along those lines could work.

Oct 25, 2017
Great decision, majority of ResetEra! I knew I could count on you guys
*plurality ;)

Very happy with the result. Both NG+ and Continue implied a connection to the past, and while many of us do share it, I'd rather this be its own thing, fresh out of the shrinkwrap. :)
My problem was less that they're a reference to GAF and more that they're redundant when the name ResetEra already says more or less the same thing as NG+ and Continue.

All aboard the *(no slogan) bandwagon!

TOOT TOOT!

Oct 27, 2017
Thank goodness. I think this was the right outcome for now. Let something organically materialize, instead of forcing something linking us with the past. There’s enough “tradition” linking back to the old place already (which isn’t a bad thing in most cases).

jacob.armitage

And that went well, so I'm compelled
Oct 25, 2017
Thats probably for the best for now, both those slogans felt they referenced our legacy too much and i feel its better to have something that looks forward and captures our new spirit. I don't feel either of those did that.

I'm still a big fan of simply 'Welcome'.

Oct 27, 2017
I vote for new game + because it's a classic term from gaming and it fits the "reset era" set in my mind.

Too bad it didn't work.

But no slogan works too

Oct 27, 2017
Community Failed New Game+ was perfect slogan for this community since it’s roots where from the old game the plus meant positive