1. Creamium

Creamium

I still miss the top posters button for threads, but apparently it was too taxing for performance and had to be scrapped. Still'd love it if it could make a return somehow.

2. darkwing

darkwing

btw is the hide avatar feature not working? i still see them

3. Nirolak

Nirolak

I had a question. With the upcoming 2.0 update, will there be a way to ignore people without ignoring the threads they create, especially since (at least based upon what someone told me) there's a separate thread ignore feature coming?

I'm mainly wondering since I'd like to still get news like "New Trailer" even if I don't want to see that person's posts in other contexts.

4. Eorl

Eorl

So uh are we going to get any actual feedback, at all? Once again there are promises of speaking out and ensuring there is clear discussions yet it goes dark soon after one of these promised "we'll talk!" announcements appears. There are so many wonderful mock ups and ideas yet none are seemingly being taken into account because we don't even get feedback on current issues let alone future fixes or changes. Such a wonderful place marred by terrible UI design.

5. TheEnd

TheEnd

Is the ability to ignore threads coming? I'm trying to do my damned best to avoid threads for games I'm looking for so the script someone wrote for the desktop version is a godsend, but it's sad that it's impossible to ignore threads on mobile.

6. test_account

test_account

Is there any way to remove the bar at the bottom of the page (where you can choose the different sections like "games", "hangouts" etc.) on mobile? I'm not sure if that is any recent change, but i just did a factory reset on my phone, and now that bar is there.

7. fantomena

fantomena

How can I allow other people to see my post history? Just learned people can't see my post history, alwasy thought they could.

8. ClearMetal

ClearMetal

I can't see your full profile, but I can see your post history by clicking on your name and then on your message count in the pop-up window.

9. i-Lo

i-Lo

How doth one createth a Poll? I hath not discover that option during thread making page.

10. maximumzero

maximumzero

So who would be the best person to message over a warning that I received that I believe was undue?

11. Tron1

Tron1

Is there ever a possibility of getting tabs for the site. So I can just look for news related to the console of my choice?

12. CommodoreKong

CommodoreKong

Can we get the spoiler tag replaced with the cross tag since It's far superior for spoilers

13. Fuzzy

Fuzzy

I like both because the spoiler tag encourages people to add context to what the spoiler is actually about.

14. Sir Guts

Sir Guts

Facing lots of errors while surfing era

15. Dream

Dream

Are these bugs specific to Day/Night or do they occur in every skin? If Day/Night, please post them here so that everything is in one place for us to review: https://www.resetera.com/threads/resetera-1-5-bug-report-thread.58899/page-4

16. Sir Guts

Sir Guts

Yes it was on NightEra but everything seems working fine now

17. Eorl

Eorl

Hey so I guess updates are pretty much dead or at the very least being open about progress and actually utilising user feedback, but I'll throw this one in as its bloody annoying. Zooming in on mobile makes the floating navigational buttons ridiculously huge which is obviously completely obstructing any actual way of seeing what I'm zooming in. That's also another issue, the way images are handled means I have to zoom in by pinch because I can't actually see shit because if its a media embed clicking it just has it hover out and when you zoom it bloody zooms everything else around and not the actual image.

Some of these design choices, really makes you wonder just what the heck was laid out as design ethos.

18. Ultimadrago

Ultimadrago

This may sounds dumb, but I'd like to Watch threads without getting pings from them. Just to have them in subscriptions, but not get a red marker each time its posted in (on a per thread basis).

Or is this possible already?

19. Fuzzy

Fuzzy

https://www.resetera.com/account/alert-preferences

20. Ultimadrago

Ultimadrago

There it is! Not on a per thread basis it seems, but it'll do. I somehow never saw the option. Thanks!

21. Jeeves

Jeeves

I would like the ability to unwatch a thread from the hover-over Alerts blurb.

22. 3bdelilah

3bdelilah

I'm probably blind, but is there a search function for the forums that I can search on thread titles or OPs? Could've swear that was here somewhere.

23. SixelAlexiS

SixelAlexiS

This, the Hide Avatar doesn't work!!!

Any ETA on fix this?
    Thanks.

24. Geist

Geist
    Community Resettler Member

Are expanded keyboard shortcuts in the works? ie ctrl+s for spoilers or ctrl+q for quotes, or ctrl+c for CROSS, etc etc...

25. StarCreator

StarCreator

Odds are you guys are overlooking the fact you have to specify a name for the device you are currently browsing the forums with. Fill out the device name box in the same section, then select the features you want applied to that device. If you don't specify a device name, your feature selections go into the ether.

26. SixelAlexiS

SixelAlexiS

Yep, I've selected "all the time" and worked, silly me I guess.

What about leave the selector on "all the time" by default?
    So blind ppl like me and darkwing can make it work even without help :'D

27. darkwing

darkwing

i didn't know about that

now it works :)

28. Giever

Giever

Dunno if this is the thread to ask, but does anyone know if there's a custom style or anything that simply adds the pips to the left of threads to mark whether there's a new post or not?

I actually am almost 100% fine with using the new Day/NightEra themes now, but just having thread titles bolded or not isn't visually distinctive enough for me to make for comfortable browsing.

Lots of the styles I find on userstyles.org and such are way more comprehensive overhauls (which I'm not interested in) as opposed to just adding the icons that Light/DarkEra have, or even just little circles or whatever.

29. shira

shira
    Community Resetter Member

Any news on 2.0?
    Plans for 1Y anniversary event?

30. test_account

test_account

Is there a way to get directly to first post when clicking a thread? It seems that if i've already opened a thread, and click on it again, i automatically get to the newest post posted since i last visited the thread. I prefer to get to the first post when clicking on a thread, in case there is an update in the OP.