• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
With the first day of ResetERA rapidly coming to a close, I thought I'd make a thread to point out a few of these incredible statistics. The oldest posts in the forum I can find (outside of Q&A Stuff) date back a bit under 24 hours ago. At this time yesterday many of us were waiting inside our many different Discord communities all waiting in excitement as our Discord Admin waited to receive that code, our golden ticket to kickstart this community. To be the proverbial "Tip of the Spear". In that short amount of time we have accomplished as of this writing

1,078 threads
74,462 posts
8,484 members.

That is staggering. Its incredible. Its unprecedented. So here is a cheers to our Community both from the old site and those who are and will be joining us for the first time. From Gaming to everything else.

Here's to new beginnings!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

astro

Oct 25, 2017
The way the move was handled blew my mind. The fact the staff made it seem so effortless for us is testament to their dedication.

So much love for everyone involved.

Yoshichan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Honest question: has anything alike been this successful this fast? I'm talking strictly forums/message boards.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
What blows my mind how smooth and painless all of this is. One day and it feels like it has been like this for months.

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
Amazing how active and positive the community has been so far. Feels so fresh and so clean around here.

uncelestial

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco, CA, USA
It is one of the greatest success stories on the internet I've ever seen, and in a political climate such as we have these days, it feels so, so good that this story had a happy ending. I needed that.

Deleted member 4372

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
E3 next year will be some big-ass hilariousness, and I cannot WAIT!!

So happy to hear were having such a strong start. Big ups to all who busted ass getting the forum online from nothing so quickly!

Heckler456

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Feels like Gaf continued where it left off surprisingly quickly.
It just goes to show how tight the community is, I think. If it were anything else, you might see lethargy set in once your "homestead" falls part. But instead, the community rallied into ~80 discord channels consisting of thousands of people, and a small group managed to get a new home up and running within days.

Nova

Oct 25, 2017
It's been pretty fantastic so far. The place really does feel like a fresh start.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What blows my mind how smooth and painless all of this is. One day and it feels like it has been like this for months.

Yeah, after a couple hours browsing and posting it felt like nothing changed other than a sweet upgrade to the boards with a ton of useful new features.

StreamXSonik

Oct 25, 2017
Hard to believe this went off so well - congrats all round. Relatively little trouble and what I have seen has been dealt with transparently by the mods (a big improvement!)

witty_mittie3

Oct 25, 2017
Mississippi
It's been an incredible first 24 hours. Kudos to the mods and admins of ResetEra, as well as the mods and admins of all of the discords for keeping it as efficient as possible. Great work!

Allforce

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't even know what happened I just was all confused that I couldn't find my Mr Robot and Street Fighter OTs so I got on Twitter and found out this was a thing.