• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Luap

Oct 26, 2017
ZmDI6.jpg

Kuga

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Again, kudos to all those involved with this whole process. Y'all made everything smoother than I could've imagined possible.

Soph

Oct 25, 2017
This is honestly not all that impressive, ResetERA was always going to be joined by their core userbase of about 150k. These people are starving for a community, with no other possibility in sight they all randomly joined this forum. In a year or five things will look entirely different.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Completely amazing thank you everyone, especially the moderation, administration and tech team!

HighFive

Oct 25, 2017
Was curious how the traffic was between both sites. On a 10 min timer. Old site, 97 posts, Here, over 650. Pretty much close the book.

Knight77

Oct 25, 2017
It's all great, really...but I still miss the "Pics that make you laugh"! Who's going to start it? It's a must!

Virtu Al

Oct 25, 2017
Italy, Rome
Can't wait for the first Nintendo Direct. Being able to comment live with all the people here when I've only been able to lurk on that other place...let's just say I'm hyped for the hype!

Raven117

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna have to jump on the wagon as well.

The Admins and mods building this site in days, getting in folks, all happening as smoothly as possible under the circumstances, is truly remarkable. You all should be exceedingly proud of yourselves as it gave lots of folks back their treehouse of the internet to talk games, and everything else. Just...man. Bravo.

On a personal note, Im glad Im here! Feels awesome.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
A testament to the strength of the community and the hard work done by the admin team. Been really fun to see come together.

Oct 24, 2017
Just jumping in to remind everyone: posting statistics about our site is welcome. Celebration is definitely in order. The community rocks. We will not, however, abide direct numbers comparisons to other sites. Keep in mind, we came here to get away from where we were before and start fresh. Thanks, everyone.

Methuselah

On Extended Hiatus
Oct 24, 2017
Just to reiterate, we don't want to have stats or graphs comparing this forum to NeoGAF. Thanks :)

LanceX2

Oct 25, 2017
I quite like Septimus post only because it shows how much we want to be here.

Hes excited guys lets not jump on him 2 much just let him know that maybe he shouldnt do that anymore

shimon

Oct 25, 2017
Quite an accomplishment indeed. Once again thank you to everyone involved in this surprisingly smooth transition. You guys rock!

I am proud of being part of this community :)

Septimius

Oct 25, 2017
I quite like Septimus post only because it shows how much we want to be here.

Hes excited guys lets not jump on him 2 much just let him know that maybe he shouldnt do that anymore

Thanks, LanceX2. However, it's a policy not to talk about GAF, so I've violated that policy. It's perfectly understandable, and the people that replied to my post show why that is a policy. People want to move on. Now, since I feel quite embarrassed to have pioneered the new mod-message feature, I'll just head off to bed. Good night, you wonderful people!