• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Fan

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I won Orcs Must Die 2! Thank you Game Fan for the giveaway!
I finally won something! Thanks a bunch Game Fan :D

Do we have a "Giveaway Winners" for the cool kids only group or something here? Don't let those losers in.

SevereDisgustingGecko-small.gif
Thank you Game Fan for the copy of Nano Assault EX!
Yo, I won startopia, thank you Game Fan !!!
Thx to Game Fan for Dragon Age origins!!

Congratulations, enjoy the games!

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
lol. For real, though: enjoy. Crazy giveaway. I've been passing on most of the Switch giveaways since they'd be better off going to someone without my insane backlog on the platform. I've bought around 220 Switch games and finished 5 or 6 of them.

It will be thoroughly enjoyed. We don't have a lot of switch games; got it a Christmas ago (I think?) and haven't been able to afford a lot of game. (Got Zelda and Mario cart of course!)

My kids are FREAKING out that we got Fire Emblem lol

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
When you take an unpicked (ended raffle) EVE skin and it blocks you out of the Alan Wake giveaway because 24hr cooldown.

I've made a bad choice.

tenor.gif

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
It will be thoroughly enjoyed. We don't have a lot of switch games; got it a Christmas ago (I think?) and haven't been able to afford a lot of game. (Got Zelda and Mario cart of course!)

That's awesome, such a great anecdote. :)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from cabot cabot!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

cabot said:
MORE FAST PACED ACTION!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Won by 404LinkNotFound 404LinkNotFound
  • Steam Steam: Outlast 2 - Won by Fitts Fitts
  • Steam Steam: Mafia III & Mafia III: Sign of the Times - Won by Raziel Raziel
  • Steam Steam: Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition - Won by DirtyLarry DirtyLarry
  • Steam Steam: Steven's Sausage Roll - Won by GhoulOne GhoulOne

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from lostconst lostconst!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Amazon Amazon: 5$ Amazon GC - Won by Odoru Odoru

iag

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you for the games i won overnight, so many kind people and after a difficult and traumatic week dealing with my nephews decision on assisted suicide, it made me smile. What an amazingly generous community and hopefully can return the favour soon.
Sorry to hear that, OP. Best wishes to you and your family.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
I... I won. I FINALLY WON ONE!

Oh man, this is going to be great, what game was it?!

NdUxCxT.jpg

Oh man! I bet it's something super awesome, that's why it's a mystery! Something totally wholesome that won't incriminate me in anyway shape or form! Oh man, the suspense is killing me! Lemme redeem this mystery code and see what I-

akpzMrc.jpg

Hr63SFp.jpg

Oct 26, 2017
Reposting for the new page:

Thanks to the generous MrBS I've won a family subscription to 1 year of Switch online.
I have room for a few additional members in my family group so the first few who PM me with their Nintendo account email and birthday, I can add you to the family group and you'll also get a year of free online!

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

NdUxCxT.jpg

Oh man! I bet it's something super awesome, that's why it's a mystery! Something totally wholesome that won't incriminate me in anyway shape or form! Oh man, the suspense is killing me! Lemme redeem this mystery code and see what I-

akpzMrc.jpg

Hr63SFp.jpg

Enjoy the totally not underage bewbs.

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017

Good! When I saw you won, my first thought was "deserved."

Seeing kids get amped for a game brings me immense joy. I grew up fairly poor, so getting a new game was pretty rare. I think it has contributed to my collecting tendencies now. When I have friends or family over and they bring their kids, they lose their minds when they hit the living room. So many games.

Patch Notes 2
OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Information
As you might have inferred from GiftBot going rogue for a moment there, we've applied another patch with a few more improvements:
  • Platform and region information will now appear next to each prize on the Enter Giveaway dialogue
  • Alerts for raffles you don't win will now tell you whose raffle it was, rather than just naming GiftBot for all of them
  • First-come first-serve giveaways should no longer erroneously display an end time on your giveaways list
  • New raffles will now correctly trigger post notifications
  • Receiving prizes will now correctly trigger conversation notifications
The most obvious and most serious bugs should now all be fixed. The bot should be nice and stable now. There will be more updates and new features -- we're not done by a long shot!

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017

NdUxCxT.jpg

akpzMrc.jpg

Hr63SFp.jpg
enjoy the new game... I guess? lmao

Taborcarn

Oct 27, 2017
Information
As you might have inferred from GiftBot going rogue for a moment there, we've applied another patch with a few more improvements:
  • Platform and region information will now appear next to each prize on the Enter Giveaway dialogue
  • Alerts for raffles you don't win will now tell you whose raffle it was, rather than just naming GiftBot for all of them
  • First-come first-serve giveaways should no longer erroneously display an end time on your giveaways list
The most obvious and most serious bugs should now all be fixed. The bot should be nice and stable now. There will be more updates and new features -- we're not done by a long shot!

Thanks, folks!

Cloudst69

Banned for abusing Giftbot
Banned
Sep 18, 2019
This is an awesome thread, as soon as I have some games, I will contribute too.

esteh

Sep 15, 2019
Information
thank you for the hard work!

Starok

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Information
Nice work !

arts&crafts

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Information

You guys rock!

GetDigitized

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Information

Thanks for the hard work ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Necromorph

Oct 30, 2017
40 notificactions (no kidding) and.... i won in two!

Thanks Rex_DX for the Dying Light: The Following Ultimate Edition code
Thanks Setsune for the Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus code

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 14 gifts from Anduril Anduril!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anduril said:
Another few titles from long gone Humble bundles ... lets hope this one lasts as long as it should. :P

Enjoy!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Lemonade727!

Lemonade727 said:
Didn't realize I had this on Steam already, passing it on.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017

My kids are FREAKING out that we got Fire Emblem lol.
This is so wholesome. What region are you? Wondering if they've played Stardew (or yourself)?
Information
giphy.gif

iag

Oct 27, 2017
Information

Please, be nice with me, GiftBot.

And give me Astral Chain since I lost Fire Emblem

Good job team.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to Delphine for puzzle agent 2, i really enjoyed the first one and never got around to playing the 2nd.

and Thanks to Setsune for Kingdom Come! Feels like a big win for me, I look forward to getting it installed!

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Information

Can you explain what's going on with this message?

xyHxF8T.jpg

This seems to appear on restricted and non restricted giveaways while it doesn't appear on all of them, just most.
It's confusing cause it's not happening on every one of them and it isn't explained how long it stays like this.

Sonoran Dog

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Information

Thanks for the hard work!

Status
Not open for further replies.