• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerun

Oct 30, 2017
Hey let's start with work in the morning...hey let's check ResetEra, oh three notifications, oh look, GiftBot was so lovely and said that I did not win! I love you GiftBot, only thing missing is, that my mirror is telling me "Hey, have a wonderful morning, I noticed you gained some weight, great job mate!"...

On a more happy note, today we'll see new stuff from The Last of Us 2 and there will be a happy winner for ETS 2, which really is a nice game and one I played for more than 200 hours.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
The 7 day lockout is a bit rough :/
The lockout is optional and can be changed.

I leave it as default of 1 hour but you can set it all the way to a month.

Remember this is.for community threads etc where a giveaway may only be every few weeks or so and locking out previous winners would be more fair.

Kelanflyter

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
France
I won a Humble Bundle Key for Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (Anonymous giver). How am i supposed to claim it without the url ?

EDIT : ok, i tried the key directly on Steam and it worked.

Oct 28, 2017
This person is insane !

And you already also sent me 4 codes before that. Guess I'm going to have to find a replacement friend if one gets sick or something. Thanks !

rochellepaws master_Willem sleepless_swan Any luck with your codes ?

The sad thing is, I'm 99% certain the Life Is Strange DLC will work since it's the latest code I received, but that's the only one that hasn't been claimed lol
Hadn't noticed the giveaway ended right away, sadly the code doesn't work for me either.

Last edited:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from zulux21 zulux21!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

zulux21 said:
Alright. a little give away in the middle of the night. Nothing too exciting but first come first serve and it should be set up that no one that has gotten anything in the last 7 days can grab anything.
ideally should keep anyone from grabbing all of them as well as get some unlucky people some games.

(if there are any issues PM me but these are freshly revealed keys so should work just fine)

These are our awesome prizes:

Cecil

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I've got some old Steam games in my inventory that I could very well give away here? Does Giftbot work well with those? If I email games from my inventory to myself, I get a code in the url, but it's one character more then regular Steam games?

Velikost

Oct 28, 2017
I've got some old Steam games in my inventory that I could very well give away here? Does Giftbot work well with those? If I email games from my inventory to myself, I get a code in the url, but it's one character more then regular Steam games?

I've seen a few people doing giveaways for those earlier in the thread, but I'm not quite sure what they did. I think they required the winner's Steam profile so they could trade/send it to them?

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

I imagine the best option for Steam gifts would be to instruct the receiver to PM you (since you can put that in instead of the code), and then send them the gift that way?

ILPUMAGUERRIERO

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
You are winning gifts at a rapid rate! Please slow down and try again later.
DJ_Khaled_Suffering_from_Success.jpg

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, what a thread. Just read through the whole in not even 2 days. So is this a giveaway thread or a fight for freedom? Is Urishizu the antagonist or protagonist? What are you even, Giftbot. I can't think clearly anymore...

Official Giveaway #8

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from Cerium Cerium!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cerium said:
Here we go: Please thank SNK for this very last chance to win Samurai Shodown! We've also got the Gold Editions of both The Division 2 and Mario + Rabbids from Ubisoft.

These are our awesome prizes:

Information
Despite the message text, the Switch prize is indeed Starlink!

Jazzem

Feb 2, 2018
Man, I can't get over the variety of prizes in this, that we're even getting games less than a year old in here...

Y'all mad generous :')

Status
Not open for further replies.