• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

ResetEra's GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza (Now Concluded)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
This is great! Thanks for doing this. I think I may have some things I can give away too. Codes for the CTR sour patch kart, being one.

MotiD

Oct 26, 2017
That's really awesome, thanks to everyone involved!

Are the games physical or digital copies? Fire Emblem: Three Houses for example

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from ghostcrew ghostcrew!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

ghostcrew said:
I'd like to remind everyone that you can make your own giveaways in this thread! Share the good vibes. It's a festival of gifts. A giftival.

I'm offering up 3 copies of Rare Replay for Xbox One here. The codes are region free so get entering! The raffle will last 24 hours.

These are our awesome prizes:

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to all those who have donated gifts.

Also, entering is nicely painless.

NeonBorealis

Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Hey. Giftbot looks better than ever. Thanks for hosting this contest and thanks to Ubisoft and SNK for the prizes.

Kaveri

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks Ubisoft and SNK!

I’m in the EU though. Does the boy sort the rewards accordingly?

oipic

Oct 25, 2017
The bot is a nifty piece of work, congrats and thanks to all involved in making it happen! Very slick.

Thanks also for facilitating these giveaways, of course - best of luck to everyone, and to the eventual winners, enjoy!

artemis

Oct 28, 2017
Everyone thanking Ubisoft and SNK (props to them) but I take my hat off to anonymous donors.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from PARANOiA PARANOiA!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

PARANOiA said:
Let the party begin!

These are our awesome prizes:

Status
Not open for further replies.