• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibylus

Oct 25, 2017

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Chessguy1 Chessguy1!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Chessguy1 said:
These are codes purchased from the argentina eshop.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (AR, but works worldwide) Nintendo Switch (AR, but works worldwide): Katana ZERO - Won by MayorSquirtle MayorSquirtle
  • Nintendo Switch (AR, but works worldwide) Nintendo Switch (AR, but works worldwide): Hollow Knight - Won by WhiskerFrisker WhiskerFrisker

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe there could be a restriction based on account age? It would give junior members a chance, but still need to have been around a while.

(Era's 2nd anniversary IS coming up.....)

Jun 22, 2018
I think this is perverting the entire meaning and reason of the giveaway, which is giving the people who can't otherwise afford it the chance to experience some cool games. If you already have access to the game, taking that chance away from someone else seems really selfish, and saying that pointing this out is "bullying" is frankly beyond ridiculous, grossly trivializing the meaning of the word.
The bullying came not from suggesting that people should save those games for others, but rather from suggesting the winner of the giveaway should be banned from participating in future giveaways. That's a very extreme reaction to a minor thing.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
The bullying came not from suggesting that people should save those games for others, but rather from suggesting the winner of the giveaway should be banned from participating in future giveaways. That's a very extreme reaction to a minor thing.
I didn't say this at all and this is a misreading of my post, which was in response to him complaining about being locked out of the Nioh giveaway and I was saying "yeah you deserved that". In any case, the member apologized and gave back the key and all is good now, so let's please move on.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I once tryed to redeem a south american code (smash bros) on australia and didn't worked, so beware of "worldwide".

But then again changing the region of your switch is a 5 minutes thing =P

Astraea

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Maybe there could be a restriction based on account age? It would give junior members a chance, but still need to have been around a while.

(Era's 2nd anniversary IS coming up.....)

I made this suggestion as well. I don't like having to restrict ALL juniors because of a few bad seeds who'll make a new account to get around the ban from past wins.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Morrigan Morrigan!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Morrigan said:

• Steam Steam: Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin - Won by NuMiQ NuMiQ
  • Steam Steam: Dark Souls III - Won by Zeckett

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from catboy catboy!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

catboy said:
614169545698967563.png

• Nintendo Switch (UK / EU) Nintendo Switch (UK / EU): Nintendo Switch Online - 90 Days (UK / EU) - Won by Katana_Strikes Katana_Strikes
  • Nintendo Switch (US) Nintendo Switch (US): Nintendo Switch Online - 90 Days (US) - Won by CountBlack

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Astraea Astraea!

Astraea said:
I see Dark Souls 2 and 3, but no 1. Let's fix that!

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Astraea I assumed everyone already played that one of course ;)

More seriously, thanks for spreading the Souls love <3

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
I love that everyone keeps posting Final Fantasy, gives me hope that i'll win one eventually lol

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Deleted member 13148!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Deleted member 13148 said:
Let me know if the key doesn't work, I have one backup I could try.

Jun 22, 2018
I didn't say this at all and this is a misreading of my post, which was in response to him complaining about being locked out of the Nioh giveaway and I was saying "yeah you deserved that". In any case, the member apologized and gave back the key and all is good now, so let's please move on.
I apologize. I didn't mean to misconstrue what you said. Just seemed really harsh given the fact the guy didn't own the game he'd just won.

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
I have entered maybe a raffle per day, two some days I think. I had a super lucky win near the very start of this whole thing but nothing since. Not too odd since I pretty much only enter the big ones like FFXIV and RAD.
A game I really want popped up some day ago and I was initially a little sad that I was locked out from participating due to a previous win during the week.
Until I realized the giveaway would still be going today when my win would be a week old! Hah! I won't win ofc but it felt good to be able to participate. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.