• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
so you will people give me the side eye if i already can play it through game pass? or can i enter the giveaway?

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

I have some exciting news! To celebrate the release of Ori and the Blind Forest on Nintendo Switch, Xbox Games Studios has generously provided 8 copies of the game to be raffled via GiftBot. These include 3 US region copies and 5 EU region copies, all of them for Switch! The first raffle including Ori will go up within an hour.

Please give your thanks to Xbox Games Studios for these Switch codes, and to Moon Studios for the fantastic game and port!
Era clout right there

illiniguy05

Oct 25, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

I have some exciting news! To celebrate the release of Ori and the Blind Forest on Nintendo Switch, Xbox Games Studios has generously provided 8 copies of the game to be raffled via GiftBot. These include 3 US region copies and 5 EU region copies, all of them for Switch! The first raffle including Ori will go up within an hour.

Please give your thanks to Xbox Games Studios for these Switch codes, and to Moon Studios for the fantastic game and port!

Praise be!

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

That's great of them! Thanks a ton!

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

oh shit, this is awesome. Ori is one of the top games of this gen!

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

Wow! really cool. Thanks to Xbox Game Studios

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

I would love to be entered for this! Thank you XGS and Moon!

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
Information
Hello everyone,

PRAYING TO RNGESUS

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

wow, that's a great prize. fingers crossed.

How does this gift bot thing work? >_>
You invest your hopes and dreams into giftbot and while you're at work it burns down your house and leaves you a notification that it did so.

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

Damn that's awesome! Incredible giveaways here!

Now I just need to win once *sob*

Oct 27, 2017
Peru
Information
Hello everyone,

This is awesome! Thank you.

hwalker84

Oct 29, 2017
Pittsburgh
Information
Hello everyone,

Count me in. Xbox Live Integration?

oatmeal

Oct 30, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

I'd love it, thanks!

Molecule

Nov 2, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

Awesome! Thanks Xbox Games Studios and Moon Studios! Crossing fingers, I just got a switch this past weekend!

BigHatPaul

May 28, 2019
Information
Hello everyone,

Very cool! Thank you!

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

Xbox Game Studios giving out codes for a Switch game. What a time

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

This is the thread where people complain about free stuff and we thank Microsoft for providing these Switch games.

I feel like I should be wishing everyone bad luck...

Hamster0

Dec 4, 2018
Information
Hello everyone,

oh damn, thank you Xbox games Studios and Moon Studios!

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

Awesome stuff Xbox Game Studios and you guys at Moon Studios!

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

Very nice, thanks thomasmahler

BreakAtmo

Nov 12, 2017
Australia
Information
Hello everyone,

Well this is quality. Thank you Xbox, and thank you Moon Studios. I've heard the Switch version of this is basically identical to the Xbox (Ori)ginal, so I'd like one the EU codes, but will they work on an AU account?

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks MS and gift bot!. Haven't checked this thread much since I don't have a gaming PC lol.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

Oh now this is very interesting. Would be cool to win a copy of Ori for Switch.

Thanks Xbox Games Studios, very cool

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

Sweet, will definitely try to win a switch copy. Moon studios with the goods and Xbox game studios representing as the best Switch third party dev.

Gunpei

Mar 13, 2018
Information
Hello everyone,

That's awesome! Thanks everyone!

Ms. Virion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Frozen Hoosier Wasteland
Information
Hello everyone,

That's really nice of them! It'd be awesome to win that.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
Information
Hello everyone,

Wow, that's awesome, thank you!

Cth

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
GiftBot said:
Bot carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This forum is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

The forums are extended threads and the threads are full of posts and when the threads finally get locked all the Bad Rats will drown.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the mods and posters will look up and shout "Give us games!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No."

GiftBot said:
"Did I win?" Man, I'm not a republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd send you a notification if there remained the slightest chance of you'd win? You lost 35 minutes ago.

You're a mean one GiftBot.

itspants1

Jul 17, 2018
Information
Hello everyone,

OH my DAYS!

Jan 2, 2018
Information
Hello everyone,

That's really cool! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.