• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herb Alpert

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Paris, France
Information
Hello everyone,

I have some exciting news! To celebrate the release of Ori and the Blind Forest on Nintendo Switch, Xbox Games Studios has generously provided 8 copies of the game to be raffled via GiftBot. These include 3 US region copies and 5 EU region copies, all of them for Switch! The first raffle including Ori will go up within an hour.

Please give your thanks to Xbox Games Studios for these Switch codes, and to Moon Studios for the fantastic game and port!

Wow, totally in for the Switch version (eu)

Oct 25, 2017
México
Information
Hello everyone,

I have some exciting news! To celebrate the release of Ori and the Blind Forest on Nintendo Switch, Xbox Games Studios has generously provided 8 copies of the game to be raffled via GiftBot. These include 3 US region copies and 5 EU region copies, all of them for Switch! The first raffle including Ori will go up within an hour.

Please give your thanks to Xbox Games Studios for these Switch codes, and to Moon Studios for the fantastic game and port!
Thank you for the fantastic game! Even if I don't win, someone will enjoy the game. It's a win-win scenario for everyone!

Congrats!

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

this is the one to win
i mean besides my 10 previous wins 💅

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

I like free things so thanks Xbox.

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
Information
Hello everyone,

Awesome thanks!

petitmelon

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Information
Hello everyone,

Wow, thanks!

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

I'm in. Thanks to everyone involved!

Smash Kirby

One Winged Slayer
Nov 7, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

That is really awesome of MS.

Egrimal

Oct 27, 2017
Aberdeen, Scotland
Information
Hello everyone,

Thanks Xbox Games and Moon Studios!

Let's see how generous giftbot is!

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

Ooh, will try for this. Thanks.

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
Information
Hello everyone,

Oh wow. This is too cool.

DodgeAnon

Oct 25, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

This is amazing, thank you!

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Can we just enter the codes to the appropriate eShop even if we're not in that region?
Like if we have an EU code, I could change my region to Europe so I can access that eShop and just put in the code and download right? Switch is region free

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
I can't imagine having won as many as some people have said unless they're just entering for anything and everything regardless of wanting a game. Which makes no sense to me, why enter unless it is something you want to play?

banter

Jan 12, 2018
Information
Hello everyone,

Oh, wow! That's amazing. Sure would love a US region code *crosses fingers*!

Alec

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
Information
Hello everyone,

Very nice!

CyberWolfBia

Apr 5, 2019
Brazil
Information
Hello everyone,

Awseome! I'm in for a US code, thanks!

Ichtyander

Oct 25, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

Don't even have a Switch but this is really nice!

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Information
Hello everyone,

Damn; this'll definitely be worth entering!

Deleted member 1478

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Information
Hello everyone,

Much appreciated. Gorgeous looking game that I never did get to play so an EU Switch copy would be amazing!

Linkhero1

Oct 25, 2017
Bay Area
Information
Hello everyone,

This is fantastic. Thanks Xbox Game Studios and Moon Studios.

zoodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
Information
Hello everyone,

Nice giveaway!

ArchAngel

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

woohoo, thanks for this!

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
Man, kudos to you guys, thomasmahler and co. Proudly pre-loaded my second copy of Ori because it's one of the greatest games in the last 10 years, but goddamn this is a lovely thing to do.

Oct 26, 2017
United Kingdom
Information
Hello everyone,

This is great, need to enter to try and get a EU copy :)

danhz

Apr 20, 2018
lets go xbox Pog
tenor.gif

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

Thanks to Xbox Games Studios

Abudiix

Sep 8, 2018
Malmö, Sweden
Information
Hello everyone,

thank you and hopefully i win this time

Deleted member 2172

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

Thanks MS! Amazing game.

m_anger

Dec 13, 2018
Information
Hello everyone,

Great stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.