• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from SpitfireKit SpitfireKit!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

SpitfireKit said:

These are our awesome prizes:

• Epic Game Store Epic Game Store: The Walking Dead: Mishone - A Talltale Microseries - Won by aspiring aspiring

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Kryornis Kryornis!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
The craziest part is that I still lost in getting the Walking Dead Michonne

Dec

Prophet of Truth
Oct 26, 2017
McFly Thanks for the Origin Access key! Works nicely with the free month they are giving in November for using login verification.

AMD

Oct 27, 2017
The funniest part about this would be if EGS gave it away for free to everyone. The twitch codes would be useless.
Maybe one day, but not going to be happening in the near future. We know that Tencent are investing in Epic but I'm not sure that they want to be picking a fight with Amazon just yet.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Nayishiki Nayishiki!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Root Double-Before Crime*After Days- Xtend Edition - Won by Kifimbo Kifimbo
  • Steam Steam: Root Double-Before Crime*After Days- Xtend Edition - Won by DDayton DDayton
  • Steam Steam: Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.1 Onikakushi - Won by DevilPuncher DevilPuncher

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 94 gifts from Setsune Setsune!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Setsune said:
eFviOG5.gif

So because of recent discussions, I did include one for fun. You shouldn't mark the box for Trying for This Huh. I'm curious who'll end up with it, trying for everything, or if it'll actually go unredeemed by the end. Don't worry, if someone gets it, they'll pretend it's intentional and for a laugh, so their pride won't be too hurt.

See Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 for full details and more giveaways.

Setsune

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Just to add, Part 3 is located here, which I forgot to paste into the description, and will actually end after Part 4, because I am very good with math. Part 2 ends tonight.

Last edited:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Waku Waku!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation - Won by ChemicalBro
  • Steam Steam: Little Racers Street - Won by LoneWolfHunter LoneWolfHunter
  • Steam Steam: The Flame in the Flood - Won by CannonFodder52 CannonFodder52
  • Steam Steam: Infinite Air with Mark Morris - Won by lucas lucas
  • Steam Steam: Tales from Candlekeep:Tomb of Annihilation 2nd Key - Won by AMD AMD

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Deleted member 3183!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

• Epic Games Store Epic Games Store: The Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries - Won by Dream_Journey Dream_Journey

Deleted member 58961

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 2, 2019
I entered in for Trine because I saw that there was a 4th game coming out and I always meant to play them but I could have sworn I had Trine on Steam... apparently I only have 2? Not sure how that happens but here goes nothing.
Hope you manage it! The original Trine was one of the most charming platformers I ever played; and the work they did with lighting means the series retains its beauty despite getting on in years.

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks Fireblend for Shantae! I've never played any games in the series and I was starting to think it might be intentional, but now I know it was just an accident.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Deleted member 2752!

Deleted member 2752 said:
I did not know I already owned this great looking puzzle game!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Retsudo Retsudo!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Retsudo said:
Well, i pressed the wrong button on @Devin raffle and ended up winning something i already had. So here it is again for someone who pays more attention than me.

Ogro-chan

Sep 19, 2019
Yakuza is a fantastic series, one of my favorites. Good luck to everyone who decides to enter that raffle. Now excuse me.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.