- Oct 25, 2017
I suppose it's known, but there's a (still active) giveaway where I can't check any boxes, and another where only some of the boxes are checkable.
Hope admins can fix it soon. The snipperclips giveaways is ending in two hours and I would really like to try my luck with it :(
And this is how the apocalypse begins...
Guess I logged on after it passed on previous days since I only saw it today. I think it's a good feature though, to encourage members to enter for only the prizes they really want. Maybe the cooldown period could be extended because as you said currently it's only just a minor inconvenience.
Definitely love the new features.[INFO]Did you think we were finished? No! Today we have our biggest update yet, so let's get right to it. First, here are some of the fixes and tweaks we've made since the last update:
And now some new features we think are going to knock your socks off. We're taking GiftBot's evolution to a whole new level:
- The "Won Giveaways" page has been adjusted so that it is now possible to select the text to conveniently copy Keys or Links.
- The "Allow Juniors" option is now off by default. Giveaway creators are still free to toggle it as they please.
- Most reported bugs should now be fixed.
This thread has shown why you guys deserve the best, and we've done all we can to deliver.[/INFO]
- Cancel Your Entry: Perhaps our most requested feature! If you've entered a giveaway by mistake, or have changed your mind, you now have the option to cancel your entry into that giveaway by pressing the same button.
- GiftBot Alerts Options: On the Preferences page users now have the option to enable or disable Alerts and Push Notifications for GiftBot related functions.
- Entered Giveaways Tab: You can now track which giveaways you're currently entered into by checking the new "Entered Giveaways" tab on the giveaways page.
- Captcha Protection: An advanced captcha has now been added to the giveaway entry dialogue to further deter exploitation by scripts or bots.
- Display Number of Entrants for Each Prize: New giveaways from now on will display the total number of current entrants next to each prize on offer. That number will update automatically with each refresh. Giveaway creators have the option to disable this if they so choose.
- Threadmarks Integration: We've proven how much generosity there is on ResetEra -- so much that we need a better way to organize and track it! From now on, by default, all giveaways will be automatically threadmarked and sorted into a unique threadmark category (Giveaways) located in the same place that Staff Posts and normal Threadmarks are found. Select "Reader Mode" from that dropdown and you can view all of the giveaways at once! Giveaway creators can choose to opt out of this.
Hmm, I should be able to enter this. I'm not a Junior Member and I haven't won anything in a while (definitely not the past 24 hours).
a) Could be GiftBot error, there used to be a bug for a brief time where win messages were sent to multiple people.
Nope, I gifted Grid 2 and two DLC codes earlier in this thread and all three keys worked.Typically the keys can still be activated after a game has been delisted. Though if the key was from when Humble Bundle gave them out for free, those have expired.
Staab , were you able to activate the GRID 2 key from my giveaway? That one was from the Humble Jumbo Bundle #3.
Try contacting the giveaway host to see if the redemption code is correct? If it is, then it was probably an already redeemed code.
Cerium, the hero GiftBot needs.
looks like its working for me now, thanks!
Can confirm that I can enter that DQXI raffle now (with 526 others).
This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.