• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Last Laugh

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 31, 2018
srJnWYr.gif

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I kinda miss when someone would post a giveaways of five copies the same game, and there's a internal psychological battle on which of the five to go for to maximise your odds.

But seeing the numbers is okay too, I guess...

Vervain

Oct 27, 2017
I kinda miss when someone would post a giveaways of five copies the same game, and there's a internal psychological battle on which of the five to go for to maximise your odds.

But seeing the numbers is okay too, I guess...

Yeah, trying to work out which number will be the most unpopular, in the hopes that you'll get yourself better odds.

10 gifts from Remark

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 10 gifts from Remark Remark!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Remark said:
I won a couple things from these giveaways so it's only right to give some stuff back :)

This is just some random keys I had sitting on Humble Bundle. All these codes should work (hopefully idk tbh)

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Duskers - Won by Pascal Pascal (18 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Paratopic - Won by Lightningboalt Lightningboalt (15 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Pool Panic - Won by Platy Platy (16 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - Won by Exentryk Exentryk (40 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Mirror's Edge - Won by EtaMari EtaMari (25 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising - Won by opticalmace opticalmace (21 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Crysis 2: Maximum Edition - Won by Twister Twister (18 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Medal of Honor (2010) - Won by Niosai Niosai (10 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Dead Space - Won by Deleted member 26746 (28 entries)
  • Origin Origin: Populous - Won by JustJavi JustJavi (8 entries)

3 gifts from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from an anonymous user!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:
humble bundle extras

• Steam Steam: Override: Mech City Brawl - Won by Yoshizzle (20 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Planet Alpha - Won by Pyccko Pyccko (20 entries)
  • Steam Steam: The Spiral Scouts - Won by Pyccko Pyccko (17 entries)

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
I managed to lose 165 times in one raffle
Why? Don't be greedy. Don't join raffles for games you're not interested in.
Thanks Setsune! I got home and found several new games on my account...

I feel like I need to give more away again...
i've entered for every key in a raffle before.

it was for mystery keys though

i can't resist the allure of the MYSTERY

In reference to these posts, I'd like to say that the fun thing about these raffles is that I like to enter "blind" in hopes of getting a gem I would've never given a second glance to. I'm not entering every raffle though, don't worry. I grew up rather "poor". I didn't get any and every game that struck my fancy. I had to scrounge all the money I could to get a game I absolutely KNEW I wanted. That habit if being very conservative stuck with me as I grew up. Even in my adult life, I was really hesitant on a game like Okami even when I saw it for 9.99.

Speaking of, thanks Setsune for Vanguard Princess and blackMamba1187 for Star Wars Empire at War. The latter, especially, was just an unknown "blind" pick but seeing the game, I think I'll have fun with it.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Holy shit I won a big one !
You know the ones you have news there on the top =O

Thanks Focus Home Interactive! Heard great things about the plague siblings game that will absolutely make me cry

1 gift from nbnt

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from nbnt nbnt!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Call of Duty®: WWII - Won by Calibro Calibro (187 entries)

1 gift from Dazraell

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Dazraell Dazraell!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Dazraell said:
Gears 3 code for Xbox One. Didn't worked for me, but maybe it will work for some other lucky soul.

• Xbox One Xbox One: Gears of War 3 - Won by meph meph (11 entries)

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
Dat feeling when you return after awhile and all the pop ups reminding you that you have lost over and over...the horror! fits for the month lol

Kromis

Oct 29, 2017
SoCal
GUSH my man! Much love for the Sword and Soldiers 2! Played the first one when I got it in a humble bundle but very cool to check out the sequel!

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
How many times should you participate in a thread to remove participation locks?

2 gifts from Bloodarmz

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Bloodarmz Bloodarmz!

Bloodarmz said:
No guarantee these codes will work.
Won both of these games last week and the codes didn't work for me, I figured they are both for the NA region.
Good luck, and be sure to thank Bee.Cups and Tuftecake respectively, since I'm basically just regifting their prizes.

• Wii U Wii U: (NA) Affordable Space Adventures - Won by Yukiko™ Yukiko™ (16 entries)
  • 3DS 3DS: (NA) Retro City Rampage: DX + 3DS Theme - Won by Luke88 Luke88 (29 entries)

1 gift from iCham

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Tribes of Trusty Tribes of Trusty!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Tribes of Trusty said:
Hope you'll enjoy one of the games that made my childhood !

• Steam Steam: Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy - Won by Velikost Velikost (222 entries)

5 gifts from Cerium

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Cerium Cerium!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cerium said:
Here's one for the weekend! Another trifecta of Focus Home titles, and more Outbreak.

• Steam Steam: A Plague Tale: Innocence - Won by Kwigo Kwigo (239 entries)
  • Steam Steam: GreedFall - Won by Homura Homura (278 entries)
  • Steam Steam: The Surge 2 - Won by Vincent Alexander Vincent Alexander (216 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Outbreak Epidemic - Won by gl0w gl0w (10 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles - Won by Arcsurvivor Arcsurvivor (9 entries)

MrPanic

Oct 25, 2017
Hm, how many times can I whiff on these Jedi Outcast giveaways, it's almost getting impressive at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.