• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 2 days, 13 hours, 36 minutes, 2 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

ResetEra's GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza (Now Concluded)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JediEagle

Oct 17, 2018
My notifications are suddenly so quiet, since I set them to only notify me when (if ever) I win .... so so quite .......crickets

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
so sad I didn't win boxboy, that was the one I wanted the most from all Switch raffles here haha :( Congrats to whoever got it though and thanks to CaptainK for the giveaway anyway, that franchise deserves more love!

Eternal Song

Oct 31, 2017
I'm seeing less and less giveaways... the end is near :(
I'd think a slowdown would be expected. One cannot expect the community to keep offering giveaways at such a rapid pace; they don't just appear from nothing.
My notifications are suddenly so quiet, since I set them to only notify me when (if ever) I win .... so so quite .......crickets
I kind of miss getting the notifications, but it's probably better than waiting all day for the bell to ring only to be met with the crushing disappointment that it's a Giftbot notice and not that the post you have been waiting for has arrived.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
"Yeah, can I get a classic BLNT."

"Excuse me, sir?"

"A classic Better Luck Next Time, please."

"Sir, this is a Wendy's"

Starlatine

Oct 28, 2017
Since the giveaways slowed down i had forgotten about the dreadful 'betterl luck next time' notification

Giftbot made sure to remind me with cruel touch

ChippyTurtle

Oct 13, 2018
I'm seeing less and less giveaways... the end is near :(
I'd think a slowdown would be expected. One cannot expect the community to keep offering giveaways at such a rapid pace; they don't just appear from nothing.
I kind of miss getting the notifications, but it's probably better than waiting all day for the bell to ring only to be met with the crushing disappointment that it's a Giftbot notice and not that the post you have been waiting for has arrived.
Dont't forget another thread will be made on Sunday for Giftbot. Props to the Era forum team, that bot is really neat! I have a few leftover keys and I'll be waiting for the new thread to submit them.

Status
Not open for further replies.