• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LAA

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
My first win after.. uncountable tries and what a first win!
Thanks to Cerium and Focus for GreedFall!

1 gift from xEik

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from xEik xEik!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Epic Games launcher Epic Games launcher: The Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries - Won by Ryuun Ryuun (26 entries)

5 gifts from zma1013

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from zma1013 zma1013!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

zma1013 said:
The last of my unused Humble Bundle codes from a Humble Monthly in 2016 lol.

Packed all the extra Escapist codes in on the same line as the base game. I assume it's DLC as I know nothing about the game.

• Steam Steam: The Escapists + 4 DLCs - Won by Ventilaator Ventilaator (96 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Mordheim City of the Damned - Won by Wei Shen MF! (104 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Hacknet - Won by Plum Plum (42 entries)
  • Steam Steam: The Flame in the Flood - Won by esteh esteh (67 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Minion Masters - Won by Wei Shen MF! (46 entries)

1 gift from YuSuzzune

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from YuSuzzune YuSuzzune!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Epic Store Epic Store: Spellbreak Beta code - Won by Karlinel Karlinel (6 entries)

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
Thread definitely slowing down but it's totally going to be a thread to remember! What a crazy month and thank you everyone for being so generous in giving away all these awesome games! From AAA games such as Zelda BOTW, TLOU P2, to the nastiest NSFW Anime game lol, y'all rule!

7 gifts from Akita One

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 7 gifts from Akita One Akita One!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Tannenberg - Won by Eraser_Arcade Eraser_Arcade (8 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Swords of Ditto - Won by Kaivan Kaivan (27 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Stronghold Crusader 2 - Won by Vic_Viper Vic_Viper (9 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Purrfect Date - Visual Novel/Dating Simulator - Won by Staab Staab (7 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: DIRT 4 - Won by XL Hoodie XL Hoodie (29 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Broken Age - Won by dorikyasu dorikyasu (12 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Bomber Crew - Won by Kaper Kaper (15 entries)

Equirah

Oct 25, 2017
Doubtful it'll reach those hights unless people start spamming.

Then again it was supposed to close two days ago so who knows.

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Doubtful it'll reach those hights unless people start spamming.

Then again it was supposed to close two days ago so who knows.
No it's closing tomorrow.

Hello everyone,

By any measure, this Giveaway Extravaganza has been a bigger success than anyone could have expected! However the thread is getting long in the tooth, and so we will be closing it this upcoming Sunday the 13th.

Don't worry though! We're well aware that an amazing community has sprung up around GiftBot already, and we're taking steps to ensure that the giving will continue. We've already reached out to the creator of the Free to a Good Home thread, and with his blessing we'll be creating a new GiftBot |OT| to serve as a successor to both threads.

Not only do we expect that there will still be "official" prizes leftover for the new thread, we have also secured additional prizes on all the major platforms which we will begin giving away at that time. We'll also be giving away Steam keys to the PC Gaming Era community in accordance with longstanding custom.

Thank you all for making the GiftBot 2.0 debut such a stunning success!

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

Anonymous said:
I've had this code for a while and none of my friends wanted it, so here you go!

• Steam Steam: Indigo Prophecy/Fahrenheit - Won by Neat Neat (103 entries)

Liquid Snake

Nov 10, 2017
Just wanted to say Thank You to all of the incredibly kind people in this thread who've made many folks day with these raffles (and caused some of us some great sadness lol), everyone from the publishers who've given Cerium codes for the site to the individual users, many of whom have been insanely generous — people who've undoubtedly bought codes JUST for this giveaway and to be kind.

It's been a great ride!

Also! All the people who helped code and create GIFTBOT to be to user-friendly and easy to use, you deserve a lot of credit as well! Thanks again!

Schlomo

Oct 25, 2017
Whoa, I had won Hollow Knight for Switch two weeks ago, but hadn't noticed it among the myriad of Better Luck Next Times until now. Belated thanks to Anonymous for that!

SomaXD

Oct 27, 2017
OTa5wfp.jpg

My current haul in a box I got for them. The jade ones are my absolute favourite so far. I'll probably get more over the weekend though, I love dice!

In a way, karma kind of came back to me this weekend? I won this big boy in a giveaway XD

JxGiL7t.jpg

Those purple/blue mix are my current go-tos...
mzZwFY2.jpg

1 gift from poropat

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from poropat poropat!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Xbox One Xbox One: Monster Hunter World DMC Dual Guns Gesture - Won by Exede Exede (7 entries)

Status
Not open for further replies.