• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flaxknuckles

Oct 25, 2017
Is this right? I'm being prompted to post again in this thread to enter this giveaway?

I did already enter the first one on page one.

Edit: can't really comprehend the restrictions icons, is there a way to show their description?
I got the same message. And I am replying to your comment so maybe it will satisfy the participation requirement.

EDIT: it didn't lol

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Stuart Gipp Stuart Gipp!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Stuart Gipp said:
Hopefully people will have fun with these!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Slay the Spire - Won by Sabin Sabin
  • Steam Steam: Kingdom Come Deliverance - Won by Ferrasvansen Ferrasvansen
  • Steam Steam: Yoku's Island Express - Won by mere_immortal mere_immortal
  • Steam Steam: Red Faction Guerilla Re-Mars-tered - Won by Runner Runner
  • Steam Steam: SQUAD - Won by XR. XR.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Is this right? I'm being prompted to post again in this thread to enter this giveaway?

I did already enter the first one on page one.

Edit: can't really comprehend the restrictions icons, is there a way to show their description?

I think one of them says that we need to have at least 5 postings in the thread with the giveaway, which doesn't make much sense in a thread like this. 😅

RaySpencer

Oct 27, 2017
Some cool tech behind this. Well done. Thanks to everyone who has/will donate something to this awesome community.

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Beau. Ti. Ful.

Thanks to everyone involved and Ubisoft and SNK for the gifts!

Good luck with the giveaways!

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
This is really awesome! Thanks to everyone involved. The new GiftBot is really slick. Will have to see if I can dig out a code or two at some point to contribute.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from nikasun :D nikasun :D!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

nikasun :D said:
I am giving away one code for PUBG for X1. Enjoy!

Catshade

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like it's time to open up my Humble Bundle account and see if there's still any unused key...

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
This new gift robot is so cool. Seriously good work, thanks for making it happen! Oh, and the giveaway is kinda neat as well.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from Putosaure Putosaure!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Putosaure said:
Time to use the bot !

Status
Not open for further replies.