• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
I have a feeling the participation requirement is that you cannot enter that Giveaway if you have participated in another Giveaway within the past hour (hence the 'Past Hour' icon) - can anyone confirm?

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
This giveaway has unfortunately been cancelled.

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Mr. Pointy Mr. Pointy!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Mr. Pointy said:
Here's some US Nintendo eShop credit. Have fun!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (US) Nintendo Switch (US): Nintendo eShop Card $10 USD

PARANOiA

Oct 25, 2017
I think one of them says that we need to have at least 5 postings in the thread with the giveaway, which doesn't make much sense in a thread like this. 😅
It's 5 posts lifetime... i.e. stop people that sign up just to steal keys. Same with the 'no junior members' restriction.

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
These bots are taking jobs from real flesh and blood gifter godamnit!

On a more serious not, thanks to all the contributors and to the staff for this new awesome tool .

SapphireZora

Mar 14, 2018
This is a really neat idea, and a very cool implementation of it - kudos to those that made it, and props to the generosity of the gift-givers!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from PARANOiA PARANOiA!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Mr. Pointy Mr. Pointy!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Mr. Pointy said:
I had to fix it up because I unclicked the lurker button. Then no one could enter it. Bleh.

Anyway, here's stuff.

• Nintendo Switch (US) Nintendo Switch (US): Nintendo eShop Card $10 USD - Won by Dongs Macabre
  • Nintendo Switch (US) Nintendo Switch (US): Nintendo eShop Card $10 USD - Won by Vylash Vylash
  • Nintendo Switch (US) Nintendo Switch (US): Nintendo eShop Card $10 USD - Won by Suedemaker Suedemaker

OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Glad everyone is liking it!
Is this right? I'm being prompted to post again in this thread to enter this giveaway?

I did already enter the first one on page one.

Edit: can't really comprehend the restrictions icons, is there a way to show their description?
We'll work on a proper icon key, but that particular giveaway restricts Junior Members (fewer than 100 posts or an account made within the past month) and lurkers (members with fewer than 5 posts in the thread).
Cool!

Stateside people only?
Should be region free unless otherwise indicated. When creating a giveaway, selecting the Switch or PS4 platforms will automatically prompt you to enter region information.

Lilalaunebaer

Oct 27, 2017
Question.
If i you win a raffle, the price would be sent to you through a pm right? Cause that e-mail i signed up doesn´t exist anymore lol. Haven´t seen an answer to that in the announcement thread.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
We'll work on a proper icon key, but that particular giveaway restricts Junior Members (fewer than 100 posts or an account made within the past month) and lurkers (members with fewer than 5 posts in the thread).

Should be region free unless otherwise indicated. When creating a giveaway, selecting the Switch or PS4 platforms will automatically prompt you to enter region information.

I know the post requirement is probably for communities like someone pointed out but it isnt quite silly here? There are only so many "wow great giveaway" that people can post, if every user needs to post it five times it will get... messy

Ja-

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Its way easier than before to setup and enter, great work to everyone involved

Status
Not open for further replies.