• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endruen

Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Never played a FE game, but signed up for the raffle. I've heard a lot of positive things.
The combat is pretty much the same as any other Fire Emblem, but they added so much outside of it and o many ways to manage your units and truly make them be whatever you want to be... I almost spend more time outside of combat than in it now.
Also, the characters are as good as always.

Oct 26, 2017
Entered for Fire Emblem Three Houses!

Will I join the teachers, or will I be sent to the bleachers? Tune in next time on Dragon Ball Z!

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
1k8kh5A.jpg

Yay...thanks GUSH.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 32 gifts from SirNinja SirNinja!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

SirNinja said:
Okay so I finally got home and I went to my Humble unused-keys page, and it turns out I have, uh...a few more.

This one will be a two-day raffle, just to give everyone some time to find it and pick which games they want.

Enjoy!

These are our awesome prizes:

Satanic Saint

Oct 27, 2017
What's the criteria for being a Junior member? I thought we were done with that bullshit when we migrated to the new website.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Musubi Musubi!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
What's the criteria for being a Junior member? I thought we were done with that bullshit when we migrated to the new website.

Interestingly enough there is no way to indicate another user is a junior or not. The only times I've ever seen someone indicated as being a junior was the result of a moderation that indicated another users account was in junior account status.

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
I'm a little curious about the "multiple" give away option. The one where you can select multiple games. Are we essentially entering one chance for each game we select and the winner is chosen for each game? Is that how it works? And if you're really lucky you can win multiple games in one post?

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
After a raffle ended it said it was first come first served for the remaining games, but it didn't look like there was an option to participate again. Is that by design?

Also it still looks like I'm not receiving an alert for losing all the giveaways entered, which makes me wonder if I was ever actually in them. And the Giveaways tab shows no active giveaways that I'm supposedly entered in.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from GoldenCat GoldenCat!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

GoldenCat said:
Testing, testing, 123!

• Steam Steam: Evil Genius - Won by IgorL IgorL

Endruen

Oct 25, 2017
Spain
After a raffle ended it said it was first come first served for the remaining games, but it didn't look like there was an option to participate again. Is that by design?

Also it still looks like I'm not receiving an alert for losing all the giveaways entered, which makes me wonder if I was ever actually in them. And the Giveaways tab shows no active giveaways that I'm supposedly entered in.
I think it's just that the raffle is still editing the post to add the winners, someone won them, you just got to the giveaway right after it finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.