• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPanic

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, great upgrade on the giftbot, very smooth process participating now. Thumbs up to all the generous people in here.

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Some of the GIFs people have made for this already are incredible. Era always delivers.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At around ten losses. Statistically speaking, I'll have to win at least one thing by the time I reach 50-60 losses.

Rellik

Oct 28, 2017
That's a lot of giveaways and games! (Almost 200 between 2 of the last giveaways). Let's see if the Giftbot glitch can be fixed so there's no more duplicate codes sent by mistake.

Anyway, good job everyone! And don't stop the giftbot's gifs please :D

Necron

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
Yeah! I won Tex Murphy!
0M9u0FQ.gif

Thank you.

Kaper

Oct 26, 2017
Is there any indication that a giveaway is a 'choose 1' or a 'choose many' type besides the radial/box to click?

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Spartan!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• PlayStation 4 (EU) PlayStation 4 (EU): Dreams Early Access - Won by Phoenics Phoenics
  • PlayStation 4 (EU) PlayStation 4 (EU): Everybody’s Golf VR - Won by Firebrand Firebrand

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
People needing 5 posts: what're you hoping or looking forward to coming up in giveaways?

Last edited:

Crumpo

Oct 28, 2017
Bournemouth, UK
The new gift bot is great! I never knew I needed it to be better until now...

No luck with any draws so far but congrats to anyone who won and thanks again to everyone who's contributed, it's nice to see genuine kindness still exists :)

Patch Notes 1
OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Information
We have deployed our first GiftBot patch! These are the urgent issues we felt needed to get fixed ASAP -- another patch with lower priority bugs will soon follow.

Patch 1 Notes:
  • Cancelled giveaways will no longer continue to pick winners and distribute prizes. Cancellations should now work as intended.
  • Raffles should no longer produce any duplicate winners, nor distribute multiple copies of the same prize to them.

Fortinbras

Oct 27, 2017
Lots of guys need some posts for this reason :)
I think it's a bit weird. If you are an active user in this forum and have participated in discussions in the past you should not be considered as a lurker only because you haven't spammed this thread with posts. This is the one restriction I don't understand.

esteh

Sep 15, 2019
Information
We have deployed our first GiftBot patch! These are the urgent issues we felt needed to get fixed ASAP -- another patch with lower priority bugs will soon follow.

Patch 1 Notes:
  • Cancelled giveaways will no longer continue to pick winners and distribute prizes. Cancellations should now work as intended.
  • Raffles should no longer produce any duplicate winners, nor distribute multiple copies of the same prize to them.
great! thank you

SapphireZora

Mar 14, 2018
People needing 5 posts: what're you hoping or looking forward to to coming up in giveaways?
As someone who doesn't really play games on the PC, I'd love to see more Switch and PS4 games/credit in the giveaways.

Much appreciation to all who participate in this, I once won Shantae and the Pirate's Curse for Wii U in a giveaway like these and really enjoyed it. I intend to join in when I can and pay it forward. :)

Fortinbras

Oct 27, 2017
Information

Patch 1 Notes:
Very cool. The whole gift bot thing is awesome.

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Information

Patch 1 Notes:

Nice!

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
I think it's a bit weird. If you are an active user in this forum and have participated in discussions in the past you should not be considered as a lurker only because you haven't spammed this thread with posts. This is the one restriction I don't understand.

This feature is 100% intended for people wanting to create a giveaway in particular OT or Community threads. For regular users of such threads, because you know them and wanna treat them. This feature is 0% intended for this thread we're all spamming in right now.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Information

Patch 1 Notes:
This is amazing work, thank you to all involved.

Fortinbras

Oct 27, 2017
This feature is 100% intended for people wanting to create a giveaway in particular OT or Community threads. For regular users of such threads, because you know them and wanna treat them. This feature is 0% intended for this thread we're all spamming in right now.
Makes sense. Thanks for the explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.