• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canas Renvall

Banned
Mar 4, 2018
Wow, I never actually knew this was a thing. This is great, thanks so much guys! Hopefully I can provide some gifts at some point to pay it forward!

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wow this is awesome. Thanks to Ubisoft and SNK for coming through with awesome gifts.
Also Giftbot's looking clean!

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
I find the "you need to participate more in the thread" requirement quite weird though. All it will do is incentivize empty posts like "haha great giveaway greetings from germany" and stuff like that. But hey, if that is what it takes, lets do it.

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I look forward to using giftbot again, it was fun doing so in the giveaway thread a while back.

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What a slick looking gift bot! Thanks for doing this. Yall are way too good to us.

Dec

Prophet of Truth
Oct 26, 2017
I find the "you need to participate more in the thread" requirement quite weird though. All it will do is incentivize empty posts like "haha great giveaway greetings from germany" and stuff like that. But hey, if that is what it takes, lets do it.

I think it's intended to be used in community threads so you know someone from that community will get it.

iag

Oct 27, 2017
That's very nice. Thanks to all the donors and to the team for reactivating GiftBot.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to Ubi and SNK and for the amazing work that's went on to make this happen.

flaxknuckles

Oct 25, 2017
Nice! Thanks everybody. *chows down on free games* I wonder if the Mario Rabbids EU code can be redeemed on a US Switch though.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Gush Gush!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Gush said:

These are our awesome prizes:

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It's nice that the community can host events like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.