• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

New Feature: GiftBot 2.0 - The Ultimate Giveaway Tool

Guess Who's Back? The original GiftBot was a much-beloved feature that helped inspire generosity and joy throughout the community. Unfortunately, it did not survive the transition to ResetEra 2.0. At the beginning of the year we pledged that GiftBot would return. Since then we've performed...
That page still doesn't indicate how you'd enter for those prizes unless I'm missing something

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure I got some more codes I don't need, 3 is a good start I feel

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Whoa this is pretty awesome.

Thanks to Ubisoft, SNK and everybody doing giveaways. This will help out when new bundles come out on humble hah.

Suedemaker

Linked the Fire
Jun 4, 2019
Oh man...Giftbot and I are going to become best friends....I've got 14 pages of unredeemed keys on Humble. I think one of those pages is entirely made up of EDF DLC keys but still. I probably will do periodic giveaways as I sift through them rather than dumping 280-ish keys all at once.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Siresly Siresly!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Siresly said:
Supposed to be valid in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, India, Africa and the Middle-East

Drive unsafe.

These are our awesome prizes:

• PlayStation 4 (EU) PlayStation 4 (EU): Wreckfest - Won by Fox1304 Fox1304

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
I need 5 posts for some giveaways anyways so I'll be constructive with at least 1 of them. On mobile you can't seem to just hover over the restriction icons to see what they mean. It works on PC but without having them memorized I can't make out what any of them mean on mobile.

Berserker976

Oct 27, 2017
Wow! I love this feature! Thanks to Ubisoft and SNK for stepping up.

This is pretty good motivation to finally get out of junior phase :P

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Awesome to see Giftbot back and better than ever nonetheless! Thanks to all the amazingly kind folks that have given away prizes!

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
Wait, there are some that require you to posts multiple times in this thread?

Do they want me to just keep saying thank you to everyone?

Well this makes post #2. I need to think up some more posts.

Mad

Oct 25, 2017
The No lurkers thing is mostly meant for OTs or Community threads, where it makes more sense though for a thread like this yeah it's mostly just going to get spammed basically with random junk but that's kind of expected

Youabra

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Phew! Finally reached the last page of the thread!
Thanks to everyone who is giving away stuff!
Now, what do I bribe a bot with? Some random C++ code? Digital chocolate bars? A free day? Hmm....

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Post-timeskip design is really good, thank you for the hard work. And to the members for the generous giveaways!

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
There's one that keeps telling me I have to post more haha. I'm not sure how many times I have to post, though. I don't see that written in the guidelines.

Jun 22, 2018
Sorry if this was already discussed, I didn't see it in my skimming through recent pages, but there's the new Giveaways page, but it doesn't seem to actually show the giveaways that this thread says I'm participating in.

Is it just not working yet, or am I not actually participating in any of these giveaways?

Status
Not open for further replies.