• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

A teaser of a giveaway I'm rustling up...
13 copies of FFXIII

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Rex_DX Rex_DX!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Rex_DX said:
So I'm going to bow out of this thread until around the holidays when I think Giftbot will be a mega-hit.

So what better way to do that than by giving away a game that will last you until Christmas and then some!

Thank you to all the people who gave things away to strangers! That is something you NEVER hear about on the internet. So damn cool of you all.

Not too shabby for a debut. Good job ERA!

These are our awesome prizes:

• GOG GOG: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition - Won by Grady Durden Grady Durden
  • GOG GOG: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition - Won by Violet1370 Violet1370
  • GOG GOG: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition - Won by thenexus6 thenexus6

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from laoni laoni!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

laoni said:
Heard about how good Shadowbringers is, but never jumped in? Didn't want to pay a subscription? Want to get the game before the Nier raid drops next month!

Here is your chance!

This is a copy of Final Fantasy XIV and all expansions, including Shadowbringers AND a 60 Day Gametime card. This will give you 3 months of play for free. These codes are redeemed on the Mogstation

This is a EU region code, which can be redeemed easily by people in the US, but means that your subscription if you choose to continue, will be charged in Euros and rarely some promotional items are region-locked

Throw wide the gates, Era! Become what you must.
OddballPointedKodiakbear-size_restricted.gif

• Mogstation Mogstation: FFXIV Complete Edition - PC (EU) + 60 Day Gametime - Won by tailDASHeF tailDASHeF

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from laoni laoni!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

laoni said:
For the current players of FFXIV, some Mogstation gifts from yours truly! A very functional mount, and two of my favourites. The SDS Fenrir mount, which has a faster mount speed unlocked by default, and the carbuncle mount, in blue and yellow! These codes are region free, and can be redeemed by any FFXIV account

PLEASE NOTE: THESE CODES ONLY WORK WITH FINAL FANTASY XIV, THESE ARE NOT THE GAME AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT THE GAME

• Mogstation Mogstation: Final Fantasy XIV -SDS Fenrir Mount (Account Wide) - Won by Hentailover Hentailover
  • Mogstation Mogstation: Final Fantasy XIV - Aquamarine Carbuncle Mount - Won by Unknown837 Unknown837
  • Mogstation Mogstation: Final Fantasy XIV - Citrine Carbuncle Mount - Won by lazybones18 lazybones18

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Adree Adree!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Adree said:
A little bit of this and that to start off.

Sedated

Apr 13, 2018
Ff 14 wow... but i know i wont be playing mmo much with my current work lifestyle so cant participate.

Patch Notes 3
OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Information
Another bugfix patch has been applied. We believe this takes care of all the reported issues that were ongoing.

1. Fixed an issue where the "Limit to givers" option (restricting giveaways to members who have created a giveaway in the past 30 days) was incorrectly excluding some members.

2. First-come first-serve giveaways should "end" correctly and have an added fallback end date to ensure proper sorting.

3. Various pagination issues for giveaway history should now be fixed.

On the previous Threadmark you'll find that Gevin has adapted his browser extension for use with GiftBot 2.0. This nifty feature will compare lists of Steam games in giveaways and automatically tell you which ones are already in your library or on your wishlist.

We're already drawing up plans for new GiftBot features that we think you'll really like!

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
Each giveaway has its own requirements
The person creating the giveaway has to enable that restriction, most don't have it.
Maybe the gifter chooses how many posts?
Anyone who makes a giveaway can choose which restrictions to put in place.
I assume the 5 posts restriction is more suited to community threads. I personally think it's a silly requirement for this thread, but whatevs!
Ah, so it's on a case by case basis. Good to know.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Astraea Astraea!

Astraea said:
Hey ERA,

I want to give a huge thanks to Studio Elan for providing these keys for me to share with you guys!

https://vnstudioelan.com/
https://twitter.com/vnstudioelan

We have two excellent Yuri Visual Novels.

Highway Blossoms, a fully voice acted VN about a young woman on a solo roadtrip who comes across a hapless hitchhiker on the side of the desert highway which sets them on an adventure in search of gold, rumored to be hidden by a prospector from long ago.

Heart of the Woods, a modern fairy tale starring two best friends who travel to a remote village to investigate supernatural occurrences for their popular online paranormal web-series. This VN has an excellent soundtrack as well as one really gay ghost!
Also coming soon to HotW is voice acting! Kickstarter for voice acting goes up on October 1st ahead of the Switch release next year.

Enjoy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.