• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mireille

Oct 26, 2017
Woah at the complete edition and the mounts for FFXIV, one winner gets to experience one of the best FF storys and the other ones get to ride around eorza with cuteness & style :o. Thanks for the chance laoni

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like my first giveaway ended a little bit ago. Congrats to the winners :). The new interface is way easy to use and makes this process a lot simpler.

Additional Prizes Announced!
OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Information
We're very pleased to report that we've been blessed with additional prizes to keep this party going longer!

First of all, Ubisoft continues their fabulous generosity with some love for strategy fans:

Anno 1800 - Gold Edition (Uplay) x3

Urishizu has been an angel throughout the thread. You can thank him and Dead Drop Studios for offering these prizes:

Outbreak Epidemic (Steam) x10
Outbreak: The New Nightmare (Steam) x5
Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles (Steam) x10

And from anonymous donors:

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch US) x1
$20 PlayStation Store Gift Card (PS4 US) x2

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Woah at the complete edition and the mounts for FFXIV, one winner gets to experience one of the best FF storys and the other ones get to ride around eorza with cuteness & style :o. Thanks for the chance laoni
VigorousPopularKinkajou-size_restricted.gif

Hyro

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I would love to win Link's awakening! But I have a feeling that either my Junior status or just the fact that giftbot doesn't like me will mean that will not be happening. Regardless though these gifts are really really awesome thank you everyone who has been so generous!

Anduril

Oct 28, 2017
So, for anyone feeling sorry for themselves for not winning anything yet ... my current stats:

Gave away: 127 keys
Participated in: 40 raffles
Won in: 0 raffles

All good, though.
fight.gif

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Oh wow, Link's Awakening. I was gonna wait on that since I got enough games on my plate as is, but hey, I might as well try for it.

Not that I'll ever be able to win anything at all, of course.

Satanic Saint

Oct 27, 2017
Gevin The userscript is not working for me. Tried it on both Greasemonkey and Tampermonkey. It's not prompting me for my steam username and the API. I'm on the latest Firefox btw.

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Word to whoever wins this. ARR is a slog but stick with it. Heavensward and Shadowbringers are both absolutely fantastic and are definitely some of the best content ever to come out of the Final Fantasy franchise.

Thank you for the sick giveaway.

This is true! I honestly contemplated putting in a story/job jump but then I wouldn't have been able to do the mount give-away, or have to take out the game time, and I felt like the game time was more verastile

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 10 gifts from Instro Instro!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Instro said:

These are our awesome prizes:

OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Information
We've updated the OP to indicate which official prizes have already been given away, and which still remain.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
My god based on the remaining 'official' prizes left to give out we are like 2/3rds through if not less

This ride never ends

GET ME OFF GIFTBOT'S WILD RIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.