• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2017
England

I checked, hoping that there was a glitch and I hadn't been alerted to all of my prizes...

RLu0KbK.png

... D'oh.

Official Giveaway #6

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Cerium Cerium!

This is a three-day raffle that will expire in 72 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cerium said:
Is anyone excited for Link's Awakening? Let's start the weekend with a bit of console love! Thanks to Ubisoft for Far Cry New Dawn.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (US) Nintendo Switch (US): The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - Won by Agent_J Agent_J
  • Xbox One Xbox One: Far Cry New Dawn - Won by dozy dozy
  • PlayStation 4 (US) PlayStation 4 (US): $20 PlayStation Store Gift Card - Won by Ketkat Ketkat

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Well... I gave it all I got. My war on giftbot continues. He can't keep hurting people with those notifications. Maybe I'll be back to keep fighting the good fight another day...

Dead Drop Studios Founder doesn't like Euro Era confirmed. 😥
Why is the good stuff always happening in the middle of the night, this time 4am? 😅😂😭

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 15 gifts from OldSocksAndShoes OldSocksAndShoes!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

OldSocksAndShoes said:

Official Giveaway #7

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from Cerium Cerium!

This is a three-day raffle that will expire in 72 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cerium said:
And we can't forget about PC either! Thanks to Ubisoft for Anno 1800 - Gold Edition, and Dead Drop Studios for the rest!

• Uplay Uplay: Anno 1800 - Gold Edition - Won by Wowzors
  • Steam Steam: Outbreak Epidemic - Won by vteixeira vteixeira
  • Steam Steam: Outbreak: The New Nightmare - Won by Eila Eila
  • Steam Steam: Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles - Won by Donald Draper Donald Draper

Myradeer

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I came back to see that I won Deep Sky Derelicts, and more importantly, ENIGMA:
Thank you BIGLukas and Red Arremer for the games!

Lonewolf

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
Johnny The Bull was my favorite gimmick of his, but I guess Rellik will have a special place in my heart now too. Thanks for Umbrella Corps.! ;)

Jul 26, 2019
Thanks Red Arremer for King of Crowns Chess, i wanted to get a Chess game for the longest time, so i appreciate it. :)

I also won PAC-MAN™ Championship Edition DX+ from RazieltheShifter but the key was already used.
Sorry for the PAC-MAN™ Championship Edition DX+. I was at work when i tried to look if it's in my library or not. I couldn't find it in my library that time bu when you said the key was used i have looked it up and unfortunetly i have found it in my library now. Sorry to bother you, i hope you win more games.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Rynam Rynam!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Rynam said:
Lets start the day (European Timezone) with a Mystery Raffle again.
4 Games are Anime RPG, one is not, good luck.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Elvin Atombender Elvin Atombender!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Elvin Atombender said:
I don't know how or when I got it but I was stupid enough to win a game I already have.

Thank MrHedin if you win this.

Apr 19, 2018
Germany
Sorry for the PAC-MAN™ Championship Edition DX+. I was at work when i tried to look if it's in my library or not. I couldn't find it in my library that time bu when you said the key was used i have looked it up and unfortunetly i have found it in my library now. Sorry to bother you, i hope you win more games.

Ha that's no problem at all and no worries, i already won a bunch of nice games. Thank you for your generosity. :)

The007JiM

Oct 25, 2017
Link's Awakening is going to be a bloodbath.

I'm going to sit here waiting my last chance for that delicious SamSho.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 8 gifts from Skelatix Skelatix!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Skelatix said:
Found some keys laying around in an excel. Not sure if they work so please let me know?

• Steam Steam: Serial Cleaner - Won by weemadarthur weemadarthur
  • Steam Steam: Serial Cleaner - Won by Blackie Blackie
  • Steam Steam: Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut - Won by YaBish YaBish
  • Steam Steam: Manual Samuel - Won by Rosebud Rosebud
  • Steam Steam: Vanguard Princess - Won by Karlinel Karlinel
  • Steam Steam: Vanguard Princess Hilda Rize DLC - Won by t26
  • Steam Steam: Vanguard Princess Kurumi DLC - Won by ahbs22 ahbs22
  • Steam Steam: Vanguard Princess Lilith DLC - Won by The Ummah The Ummah

Oct 27, 2018
I've been making a point of only entering giveaways for games I actually want to play, and have done for a while, but I still woke up to seven 'you're a loser' notifications. Obviously shows how many amazing people are giving away excellent games. Thanks so much everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.