• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
12,000 posts?

yes1cnjmy.gif

PC90

Enlightened
Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Ok, I'm about to go to bed and will probably still be asleep when the giveaway ends, so this is one last reminder.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/24889083/

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster which are two great games! Also comes with a rad and totally not complete garbage audio drama.

And also Chrono Trigger, which I now have to admit I never actually played. I should probably get to that some day.

Deleted member 13148

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ok, I'm about to go to bed and will probably still be asleep when the giveaway ends, so this is one last reminder.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/24889083/

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster which are two great games! Also comes with a rad and totally not complete garbage audio drama.

And also Chrono Trigger, which I now have to admit I never actually played. I should probably get to that some day.
I'm not a huge JRPG player, but I did really enjoy Chrono Trigger. I haven't played the Steam version, but I've heard it's been pretty massively improved since release, and it's one of the best ways to play it now (possibly better on a DS, depending on who you ask)

PC90

Enlightened
Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I'm not a huge JRPG player, but I did really enjoy Chrono Trigger. I haven't played the Steam version, but I've heard it's been pretty massively improved since release, and it's one of the best ways to play it now (possibly better on a DS, depending on who you ask)
Yup, yup, I have it on Steam. It's on my list!

that list is huge though :(

New prizes: Ori and the Blind Forest for Nintendo Switch, courtesy of Xbox Games Studios!
OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

I have some exciting news! To celebrate the release of Ori and the Blind Forest on Nintendo Switch, Xbox Games Studios has generously provided 8 copies of the game to be raffled via GiftBot. These include 3 US region copies and 5 EU region copies, all of them for Switch! The first raffle including Ori will go up within an hour.

Please give your thanks to Xbox Games Studios for these Switch codes, and to Moon Studios for the fantastic game and port!

Update: Giveaway for the first two codes is up! More will follow. Stay tuned!
Update: Second batch of Ori codes is up!
Update: Third and last chance to win a US Ori code!
Update: There is an EU code in this giveaway!
Update: Last chance to win an EU code! Don't miss it!

Last edited:

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

I have some exciting news! To celebrate the release of Ori and the Blind Forest on Nintendo Switch, Xbox Games Studios has generously provided 8 copies of the game to be raffled via GiftBot. These include 3 US region copies and 5 EU region copies, all of them for Switch! The first raffle including Ori will go up within an hour.

Please give your thanks to Xbox Games Studios for these Switch codes, and to Moon Studios for the fantastic game and port!
This is awesome news! Definitely going in for the Switch version.

Lamptramp

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Information
Hello everyone,

oooo! Good stuff. Nice one XGS/Moon!

Piscus

Oct 27, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

Woah, awesome!! Thanks a ton!

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
Information
Hello everyone,

More Switch games are always a good thing! Thank you Xbox Games Studio!!

Out_Of_Ammo

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Information
Hello everyone,

That's amazing, thanks!

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
awesome!! thanks so much microsoft and moon studios (and a special shoutout to that one guy that works there that is always answering questions for us!, i can't remember his name). much appreciated!

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

ohh man...maybe my 100+ loss streak will finally come to an end

who am I kidding :P

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

holy shit, that's incredibly generous!

Oct 27, 2017
Finland
Information
Hello everyone,

This is great

KanameYuuki

Dec 23, 2017
Colombia
Information
Hello everyone,

Wow, Xbox with the big guns, thank you Xbox Games Studios and Moon Studios.

neferteetee

Oct 28, 2017
Connecticut, USA
Information
Hello everyone,

That's awesome! Thank you Xbox Games Studios and Moon Studios!

ieandrew

Self-requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

Wow, thanks for the opportunity Xbox Games Studios! This is the game that is most on my mind for acquisition right now.

Birbo

Oct 25, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

Thanks for the giveaway!

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

That's awesome. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.