• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

I have some exciting news! To celebrate the release of Ori and the Blind Forest on Nintendo Switch, Xbox Games Studios has generously provided 8 copies of the game to be raffled via GiftBot. These include 3 US region copies and 5 EU region copies, all of them for Switch! The first raffle including Ori will go up within an hour.

Please give your thanks to Xbox Games Studios for these Switch codes, and to Moon Studios for the fantastic game and port!
This would be awesome! Thanks Xbox and Moon studies!

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

I have some exciting news! To celebrate the release of Ori and the Blind Forest on Nintendo Switch, Xbox Games Studios has generously provided 8 copies of the game to be raffled via GiftBot. These include 3 US region copies and 5 EU region copies, all of them for Switch! The first raffle including Ori will go up within an hour.

Please give your thanks to Xbox Games Studios for these Switch codes, and to Moon Studios for the fantastic game and port!

That's hella generous! Congratulations to Moon Studios for launching Ori on the Switch and spans XGS for providing the codes.

thyy

Oct 27, 2017
Making a side-wide announcement for a giveaway, and than implementing a minimum posts in this thread limit seems weird. That just seems like asking for spam posts.

So I assume the Ori giveaway won't have any restrictions like that.

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
Information
Hello everyone,

That's pretty damn nice of them! :)

huH1678

Oct 30, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

Sweet, thanks!

RadioJoNES

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

Thank you Xbox

Official Giveaway #11 (Ori!)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Cerium Cerium!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cerium said:
Let's do this, it's Ori time! Thanks again to Xbox Games Studios and Moon Studios!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (US) Nintendo Switch (US): Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition - Won by AwesomeSauce AwesomeSauce
  • Nintendo Switch (EU) Nintendo Switch (EU): Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition - Won by Deleted member 2791

MP!

Oct 30, 2017
Las Vegas
Information
Hello everyone,

NICE
I have a lot of interest in this game I hope the sequel comes too

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

Cool! Been meaning to get ori a try

Elderly Parrot

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 13, 2018
Information
Hello everyone,

Best alliance

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
no lurker is weird for this thread as I never thought it was a thread for...err talking I guess?

Ahah yeah totally agreeing there, this thread is absolutely not made for talking ahah, totally with you one that one ahah, who even likes to talk not me, that's who!
She said, having almost a hundred posts in said thread.

Kliemie

Oct 26, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

Awesome!

Lamptramp

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Sadly I can't enter this one.

Yeah I'm sorry Cloud, I ummed and ahhed about having it a complete free for all, but I really hoped I could limit the chances of snipers grabbing it who aren't active in the community. I did just go and buy it just now on a whim to join in. You got two days for some chatty ebullience at least.

Hey, what's this thing that I cannot participate in the NMS giveaway? What gives?

Just need to join in with the fun a few more times bytesized :)

zma1013

Oct 27, 2017
Wait? How do i know if it entered? I clicked the button then the game but then it just went back to the post.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

Entered! Thank you!!

Ferrasvansen

Oct 25, 2017
Azeroth(Scotland)
Information
Hello everyone,

That is great generosity, thanks Xbox Games Studios.

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
Just entered without having 5 posts in this thread, so it seems the "No Lurkers" rule is off for this giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.