• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
Giving this a bump so all of the fresh blood might have a chance to see it!

954898ac1430d8cdd880a0c418f7be992c952d77.gif

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Immortal Redneck - Won by FarZa17 FarZa17

Mercador

Nov 18, 2017
Quebec City
Threadmarks.

Click enter.

NEWCOMERS, first of all welcome, also a couple of commonly asked questions and answers:

- You can click on Giftbot to see its post history. https://www.resetera.com/members/giftbot.40737/

- Different raffles have different time lengths and restrictions. Some say no junior members (need 1 month and 100 posts). Some say no lurkers (need 5 posts in that topic). Some say no winners who won a raffle in the last hour / day / week. There are symbols on each raffle to say what they are. On PC you can put the mouse over them for more info. Or click on the raffle to try and join and if you're currently not eligible it will tell you.

- To make a giveaway use the tab on the left, says Giveaways, then Create Giveaway at the top right. It's very simple from there.
You forgot one :
- If your nickname starts with a "M" and ends with "ercador", you'll never win.

/s

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
This is great! Thanks for doing all of this. I guess I have to read the thread marks and gift bot posts to understand how to participate. Lol

Sekai Games Giveaway - Tokyo Chronos

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from PC98_Audi PC98_Audi!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

PC98_Audi said:
Courtesy of MyDearest and Sekai Games, we are giving away 2 PSVR codes for the VR adventure game, Tokyo Chronos!

a5PcuvK.jpg

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/tokyo-chronos-ps4/

• PlayStation 4 (North America) PlayStation 4 (North America): Tokyo Chronos (PSVR) - Won by squidyj squidyj
  • PlayStation 4 (North America) PlayStation 4 (North America): Tokyo Chronos (PSVR) - Won by VirtuaModel VirtuaModel

neferteetee

Oct 28, 2017
Connecticut, USA
Threadmarks.

Click enter.

NEWCOMERS, first of all welcome, also a couple of commonly asked questions and answers:

- You can click on Giftbot to see its post history. https://www.resetera.com/members/giftbot.40737/

- Different raffles have different time lengths and restrictions. Some say no junior members (need 1 month and 100 posts). Some say no lurkers (need 5 posts in that topic). Some say no winners who won a raffle in the last hour / day / week. There are symbols on each raffle to say what they are. On PC you can put the mouse over them for more info. Or click on the raffle to try and join and if you're currently not eligible it will tell you.

- To make a giveaway use the tab on the left, says Giveaways, then Create Giveaway at the top right. It's very simple from there.

This is really good info!

BashNasty

Oct 30, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

I have some exciting news! To celebrate the release of Ori and the Blind Forest on Nintendo Switch, Xbox Games Studios has generously provided 8 copies of the game to be raffled via GiftBot. These include 3 US region copies and 5 EU region copies, all of them for Switch! The first raffle including Ori will go up within an hour.

Please give your thanks to Xbox Games Studios for these Switch codes, and to Moon Studios for the fantastic game and port!
Awesome, thanks!

Oct 25, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

I have some exciting news! To celebrate the release of Ori and the Blind Forest on Nintendo Switch, Xbox Games Studios has generously provided 8 copies of the game to be raffled via GiftBot. These include 3 US region copies and 5 EU region copies, all of them for Switch! The first raffle including Ori will go up within an hour.

Please give your thanks to Xbox Games Studios for these Switch codes, and to Moon Studios for the fantastic game and port!
Awesome! Thanks!

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
Before I make an ass of myself, am I permitted to participate in multiple raffles? I joined a few and realize there might be a limit that isn't strictly enforced but that we should adhere to. Yeah?

Also, on mobile at least, each Giftbot post says Restrictions, followed by nothing. So are people not using that feature yet or is it hidden on mobile?

Thanks!

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Before I make an ass of myself, am I permitted to participate in multiple raffles? I joined a few and realize there might be a limit that isn't strictly enforced but that we should adhere to. Yeah?

Also, on mobile at least, each Giftbot post says Restrictions, followed by nothing. So are people not using that feature yet or is it hidden on mobile?

Thanks!
I'm sure you can enter all. It's just a matter of if you really want all of them haha.
The reatriction could post related in this thread, junior related, or something else.

Jun 22, 2018

Thanks!
After you win something, some giveaways will become restricted to you for a time period. The user doing the giveaway gets to decide if there's a restriction and how long. Like, if you've won in the last week you can't participate, is an example.

Oct 29, 2017

Thanks!

Just don't be that guy that won 19 (29?) games or whatever :P

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure you can enter all. It's just a matter of if you really want all of them haha.
The reatriction could post related in this thread, junior related, or something else.
oh yes, now I see the small little icons. I'm not sure what each one means but I'll figure it out.

Oh I'm definitely not entering them all. just the ones I'm interested in. But I just wanted to make sure I wasn't being a dick by entering like four or five of them or something

Thanks!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from RenorMirshann RenorMirshann!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

RenorMirshann said:
I won Aviary Attorney! Thank you, @eZipsis!

Turns out I already have the game, so I'm giving it back to the pool.

• Steam Steam: Aviary Attorney - Won by Honome Honome

Polyh3dron

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

Thanks, Xbox Studios!

SantosStrife

Oct 27, 2017
It's a really cool feature in the forum, can bring our community together.

Thanks a lot for all the generous people here, you're bringing fun for a lot of people. Thanks for the initiative and kindness. =3

Status
Not open for further replies.