• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daybreak

Feb 28, 2018
lHq0nQw.gif

Alright, this is amazing. Loving these gifs.

OceanicAir

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
And another Hellblade raffle lost, as anticipated.
It's ok, I just gotta be patient guys. We gotta make as many raffles as there are users who don't have Hellblade yet, and once all 47 935 users of this forum will ALL own Hellblade on Steam, I think I'll finally have a good shot at winning this. I believe this, I can do this, let's go!

brs9pWW.gif
I'm just gonna win it twice instead, sorry.

(I haven't entered for the game since its on game pass lol)

Dream_Journey

Oct 25, 2017
It's ok, I just gotta be patient guys. We gotta make as many raffles as there are users who don't have Hellblade yet, and once all 47 935 users of this forum will ALL own Hellblade on Steam, I think I'll finally have a good shot at winning this. I believe this, I can do this, let's go!

Nice, always be positive like that! Though i just hope you will not be skeleton before you play it. ;D

Sedated

Apr 13, 2018

brs9pWW.gif
You are forgetting the new users joining everyday and the juniors turning normal members everyday!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from poserdonut!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

poserdonut said:
Some old Humble Bundle keys

These are our awesome prizes:

Kurumi

Oct 26, 2017
I didn't win Lightning Returns again. One way or another I'm getting it. Which means I'm probably just going to buy it when I'm not broke lol.

These gifs you guys are making are hilarious.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
You are forgetting the new users joining everyday and the juniors turning normal members everyday!

I will of course account for them everyday. As long as there are more Hellblade giveaways created per day, than users registering, I should be good, the math will check out eventually. I don't know when, but eventually.

uXPVf82.gif

Sedated

Apr 13, 2018
I will of course account for them everyday. As long as there are more Hellblade giveaways created per day, than users registering, I should be good, the math will check out eventually. I don't know when, but eventually.

uXPVf82.gif
I was entering hellblade too then i stopped coz i remembered its on xbox and pc gamepass. That subscription is amazing. If by chance you dont win it when all is said and done then sub a month(first month is a 1$ promo) and play it:)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from StrangeRoboMemory StrangeRoboMemory!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

StrangeRoboMemory said:
If you win the game, please message me and I'll send you the code for the 2nd Encore upgrade DLC!

Lamptramp

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Same here. It's been Mechanicus, Far Cry, RAD, FF XIV Complete, NMS, Octopath, Nier and Fallout so far. I think. Maybe something else I forgot. And I won Far Cry ND!

Completely the same for me, there's plenty I would enjoy playing, but I'm only going for stuff I'd really want to play, I'd rather not take advantage of the generosity.....

Having said that I see you bested me to Far Cry ND!!!! Name your second Spyware, we meet at cockcrow on the field of honour. :)

Official Giveaway #13 (Ori!)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Cerium Cerium!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cerium said:
This is your third and last chance to win a US code for Ori on Switch! Thanks again to Xbox Games Studios and Moon Studios. There will still be two more EU codes after this.

• Nintendo Switch (US) Nintendo Switch (US): Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition - Won by Flandy Flandy
  • Nintendo Switch (EU) Nintendo Switch (EU): Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition - Won by patientx patientx

Endruen

Oct 25, 2017
Spain

brs9pWW.gif
If it makes you feel better, I beat it recently and found it slow and boring, mainly due to the puzzles, so you aren't missing out much IMO.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

brs9pWW.gif

New users signing up everyday!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from amoy amoy!

amoy said:
Shenmue 3 trial just dropped in the mail for me, may it bring some joy to a Shenmue fan out there :D

*Messed up the previous giveaway, sorry.

• PC Epic Games Store code PC Epic Games Store code: Shenmue 3 PC Trial code - Won by Alvis Alvis

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Holy crap... a huge thank you for Control, Spyware! I've wanted this game but didn't have the money for a $60 game. So happy right now! Time for some RTX goodness.

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Having said that I see you bested me to Far Cry ND!!!! Name your second Spyware, we meet at cockcrow on the field of honour. :)
I'd rather not fight a fellow NB rainbow! We can hug it out instead? :D

Holy crap... a huge thank you for Control, Spyware! I've wanted this game but didn't have the money for a $60 game. So happy right now! Time for some RTX goodness.
Congrats! But beware the wrath of the 370 other members that also wanted it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.