• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redhood

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Early morning she wakes up
giphy.webp

Knock knock knock on the door

giphy.webp

sadly you did not win. Better luck next time!

100.webp

Arcus Felis

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
This thread is an interesting social experiment. So much despair...

... Wait... Despair?

Oh no. (Mild Danganronpa 2 spoilers):
9c2dd5aebbb25b04a58ff863e5fdcd7d.jpg

Oh nononononononono (don't have the skill the add GifBot to Nagito's face or eyes).

Deltadan

Oct 25, 2017
I would also like to extend another thanks to Skelatix, ckoerner, itspants1, Action Burger and all the others who made memes to help us deal with our losing streaks and Giftbots callous notifications. We all appreciate it.

I hope your victories come swift today as mine did.

Last edited:

DeathPeak

Oct 27, 2017
I can't decide if I should stay up for my "better luck next time" notification, or wait until morning so that I have something to look forward to.

TeddyShardik

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
To the Ori winners: I'm...sooo...happy....for you. :/

Thanks again to MS Studios. Guess I'll just have to buy the game then. :P

I'll go into the Volcano... >.<

Scarlet Death

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA

I've seen some people complain about prizes not lining up right with Euro time zones. This still has twelve hours left so hopefully some of you will see it throughout your day?

I also made the mistake of saying nothing about the game.

Viola is just a cute little isekai platformer with with RPG and rhythm game elements thrown in for good measure. I got these codes from the developer, who is a friend of mine.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from an anonymous user!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:
Enjoy these old Star Wars RPGs

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic - Won by Strelok Strelok
  • Steam Steam: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II - Won by Donald Draper Donald Draper

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from neonglow neonglow!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: YOU DON'T KNOW JACK Vol. 1 XL - Won by borat borat

Deleted member 16452

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So how good is Ori, I might just buy that switch version.

I still have not entered a single giveaway because this is all moving so fast omg!

Thank you all SOOO MUCH for your incredible generosity, you have no idea how much we all appreciate it.

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

I still have not entered a single giveaway because this is all moving so fast omg!

Thank you all SOOO MUCH for your incredible generosity, you have no idea how much we all appreciate it.

Apparently it's an excellent Metroidvania. I wouldn't know though, because even tho I've had my eye on it ever since its initial announcement, I'd never gotten the game. :<

dreams

Oct 25, 2017

It is really good, but there are certain action moments that really turned me off and stopped it from being great to it just being good (for me, personally). It's a really great story though and looks beautiful.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Kaworu Kaworu!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Kaworu said:
Last available key from me. Good luck!

Official Giveaway #14

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from Cerium Cerium!

This is a three-day raffle that will expire in 72 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cerium said:
A big one for the weekend! Thanks to Ubisoft for Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Gold Edition. Thanks to Xbox Games Studios for the EU Ori Switch code.

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
Man, this relationship between me and giftbot has soured fast. You used to be cool Giftbot, you used to be cool.

Oct 26, 2017
So, since my attempt to win Hollow Knight failed once again, I just bought it from the eShop... together with Stardew Valley... and Celeste... and Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap.. and Flipping Death... and Final Fantasy VII... and Sonic Mania... and Monster Boy & the Cursed Kingdom... and Cuphead... and Bastion.
Nintendo is killing my wallet, lol.

EDIT: And Thimbleweed Park!
This is why the eshop needs a kart already!!

Status
Not open for further replies.