• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 gifts from blackMamba1187

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from blackMamba1187 blackMamba1187!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

blackMamba1187 said:
I think these all should work...

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Call of Duty®: WWII - Won by anil anil (49 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy - Won by OhSatan OhSatan (97 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Sonic Mania - Won by Unkindled Unkindled (45 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Undertale - Won by super moustique super moustique (43 entries)
  • Steam Steam: The Witness - Won by ody ody (20 entries)

1 gift from Kryornis

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Kryornis Kryornis!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Kryornis said:
4ec.gif

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - Won by malnecesario malnecesario (267 entries)

7 gifts from blackMamba1187

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 7 gifts from blackMamba1187 blackMamba1187!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

blackMamba1187 said:
and these as well (hopefully)

• Steam Steam: Star Wars™ The Force Unleashed™: Ultimate Sith Edi - Won by Grym Grym (31 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Star Wars™: The Force Unleashed™ II - Won by blacklotus blacklotus (17 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™ - Won by danhz danhz (13 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II: The Si - Won by statha (25 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Star Wars™ Jedi Knight™ II: Jedi Outcast™ - Won by weemadarthur weemadarthur (20 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Star Wars™ Empire At War: Gold Pack - Won by Choppasmith Choppasmith (11 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II - Won by GoldCartridgeGamer GoldCartridgeGamer (12 entries)

5 gifts from bulbasort

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from bulbasort bulbasort!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: BATTLETECH - Won by Officer K Officer K (115 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Tooth And Tail - Won by Violet Violet (37 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Endless Legend™ - Classic Edition - Won by Adamska Adamska (21 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Endless Space - Collection - Won by Mr.Awesome (13 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Hexcells Complete Pack - Won by mutantmagnet mutantmagnet (6 entries)

Orion514

Oct 25, 2018
Illinois
I've been wanting to pick up CoDWWII for a while now as I'm a big WWII fan in general, but haven't gotten around to it waiting for super cheap sale. Fingers crossed I can get a copy here. :D (And cool you can see the entry count per game now.)

Ryuun

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
CT
It's sad that the restriction gets real members, but some are using alts to win games :(

Ah yeah, I guess that makes sense to have those restrictions. My account looks like an alt, but really I just lurk and don't post much. Guess I will need to start posting more on this site so I can reap the benefits.

JustJosh

Dec 11, 2018
Wisconsin, USA 🐮

Junior members are not allowed to enter this raffle.

2 gifts from freshVeggie

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from freshVeggie freshVeggie!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

freshVeggie said:
Won a couple of games recently. Want to give back to the generous folks here. Hope someone is interested in these.

bulbasort

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I don't post a ton, but it's a reasonable restriction. Needing to have five posts in this thread is a little weird though, since there's no actual topic of conversation.

Denamitea

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, I don't post a ton, but it's a reasonable restriction. Needing to have five posts in this thread is a little weird though, since there's no actual topic of conversation.
Yes, it means I just reply to random posts with nothing of actual substance to say. I guess that's what I normally do on this website anyways. Huh

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strange that so many people want KOTOR2, thought it would be one of the less popular star wars games.

Coco64x

Jul 13, 2019
Information
Did you think we were finished? No! Today we have our biggest update yet, so let's get right to it. First, here are some of the fixes and tweaks we've made since the last update:
  • The "Won Giveaways" page has been adjusted so that it is now possible to select the text to conveniently copy Keys or Links.
  • The "Allow Juniors" option is now off by default. Giveaway creators are still free to toggle it as they please.
  • Most reported bugs should now be fixed.
And now some new features we think are going to knock your socks off. We're taking GiftBot's evolution to a whole new level:
  • Cancel Your Entry: Perhaps our most requested feature! If you've entered a giveaway by mistake, or have changed your mind, you now have the option to cancel your entry into that giveaway by pressing the same button.
  • GiftBot Alerts Options: On the Preferences page users now have the option to enable or disable Alerts and Push Notifications for GiftBot related functions.
  • Entered Giveaways Tab: You can now track which giveaways you're currently entered into by checking the new "Entered Giveaways" tab on the giveaways page.
  • Captcha Protection: An advanced captcha has now been added to the giveaway entry dialogue to further deter exploitation by scripts or bots.
  • Display Number of Entrants for Each Prize: New giveaways from now on will display the total number of current entrants next to each prize on offer. That number will update automatically with each refresh. Giveaway creators have the option to disable this if they so choose.
  • Threadmarks Integration: We've proven how much generosity there is on ResetEra -- so much that we need a better way to organize and track it! From now on, by default, all giveaways will be automatically threadmarked and sorted into a unique threadmark category (Giveaways) located in the same place that Staff Posts and normal Threadmarks are found. Select "Reader Mode" from that dropdown and you can view all of the giveaways at once! Giveaway creators can choose to opt out of this.
This thread has shown why you guys deserve the best, and we've done all we can to deliver.
Nice, cool to see features getting added

Coco64x

Jul 13, 2019

Cloudst69

Banned for abusing Giftbot
Banned
Sep 18, 2019
It doesn't matter if you post 100 messages in one day, you will still be a junior if your account is less than a month old.

1 gift from jenya

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from jenya!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

jenya said:
I got it from mnz (thank you!) but it's not redeemable in Germany, enjoy.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Giftbot | OT2 | Better Luck Next Time
Giftbot | OT2 | Sadly You Will Not Win
Giftbot | OT2 | Hello, I am A bot!

Lonewolf

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
GiftBot was one of the best features of the old place, happy to see it's moved here.

Status
Not open for further replies.