• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 gift from Fudo Myo

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Fudo Myo Fudo Myo!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Fudo Myo said:
OK all, now that I've learned I can give multiple keys to one winner through the power of @Cerium 's genius, this thread is for Civ V and all the DLC. As ABBA sang it, 'The Winner Takes It All.' I'm excluding folks who have already won something this week to give some others a fair shake. Juniors welcome, cuz I'm a junior, too (whattup with that!?).

These are our awesome prizes:

8 gifts from Kryornis

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 8 gifts from Kryornis Kryornis!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Kryornis said:
9B97409401472EC3644555EBB7880BFF8BD3781C

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: The Walking Dead: Season 1 - Won by Strelok Strelok (11 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series - Won by Cpt-GargameL Cpt-GargameL (46 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Jurassic Park: The Game - Won by djinn djinn (38 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Puzzle Agent - Won by oggob oggob (3 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Puzzle Agent 2 - Won by Captain N. Tenneal Captain N. Tenneal (6 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Hector: Badge of Carnage - Won by MXAGhost MXAGhost (2 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Poker Night at the Inventory - Won by EeK9X EeK9X (6 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse - Won by Aeleus Aeleus (20 entries)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from random88 random88!

random88 said:
I forgot I had another unused key, so there you have it. Good luck :)

Ixzion

Nov 7, 2017
This is one of the best ideas for a thread. People have plenty of humble bundle keys and whatnot collecting dust. Why not give it away?

Deleted member 58961

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 2, 2019
The Telltale giveaway is up, all my remaining keys for their games are there. :D
Yay! My fingers are tightly crossed for TWD season 1. My ex-bf and I share our libraries, but he only has number two on there, so it's not exactly... appropriate feeling in a story where people dying is a huge part of the plot. Not that likely to get it in a day, given its popularity, but ... at least GOT is more popular, yeah???

Kryornis

Mar 1, 2019
France, Occitania
Yay! My fingers are tightly crossed for TWD season 1. My ex-bf and I share our libraries, but he only has number two on there, so it's not exactly... appropriate feeling in a story where people dying is a huge part of the plot. Not that likely to get it in a day, given its popularity, but ... at least GOT is more popular, yeah???

You never know, good luck then ^^
TWD Season 1 is wayyyyy better than GOT.

ZeroCoin

Oct 26, 2017
What happens if you win a mystery game and you already have it?

That's why I kinda hate the mystery game raffles. You enter to win a game you might not like, might not want, or might already have. I think it really just encourages the greedy 'enter every giveaway!' mindset that I'd rather not reinforce.

1 gift from CannonFodder52

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from CannonFodder52 CannonFodder52!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Legends of Eisenwald - Won by wideface wideface (26 entries)

1 gift from Cpt-GargameL

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Cpt-GargameL Cpt-GargameL!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Offensive Combat: Redux! - Won by SuperNHG64 SuperNHG64 (17 entries)

Endruen

Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Imagine getting locked out for a month because of that though. Brutal. Lmao.
That's why I kinda hate the mystery game raffles. You enter to win a game you might not like, might not want, or might already have. I think it really just encourages the greedy 'enter every giveaway!' mindset that I'd rather not reinforce.
"To make your ambitions come true, you have to take risks. The larger the ambition the greater the risk. That might involve time or enough work to affect your lifespan… So make your choice. Live in peace as a wannabe or risk losing it all to reach the very top. You're the one who needs to decide."
9D28D49A240450AF246C17EBDEB8B3D522218789

rein

Apr 16, 2018
"To make your ambitions come true, you have to take risks. The larger the ambition the greater the risk. That might involve time or enough work to affect your lifespan… So make your choice. Live in peace as a wannabe or risk losing it all to reach the very top. You're the one who needs to decide."
I love that anime...

Deleted member 13148

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks Devin for Samorost 2. Is there a problem if I start with Samorost 2 instead of 1 ? I've read that the first one was free,is it as good as the sequels though ?
It's been a while since I played them, so my memory is a little hazy. I don't think skipping the first game would be an issue. I think 2 was better, but the first one was still enjoyable, and pretty short.

Equirah

Oct 25, 2017

ZeroCoin

Oct 26, 2017
That's the beauty of mystery games. High stakes, baby!

Sure...and that would be totally fine if the game of high stakes only affected you. That's my other issue with it. Congrats on winning a copy of a game you hate when someone else that entered the giveaway would've legitimately enjoyed it? I cleaned out my stockpile of humble keys, but I did it so that people could get a game they actually wanted to play. It's not something that upsets me enough that I'm going to contact a mod or complain about left and right. To me the thread is better when people give specific games to people that want to play those specific games.

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

Anonymous said:

• Steam Steam: Cook, Serve, Delicious!! - Won by Bloodarmz Bloodarmz (40 entries)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Earth: Quest For The Orb - Won by Ryuun Ryuun (27 entries)

2 gifts from GreekLombax

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from GreekLombax GreekLombax!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.