• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryornis

Mar 1, 2019
France, Occitania
Now that I think of it, I might have a 14 days trial for Xbox Game Pass to feed Giftbot 😏

EDIT : Nevermind, I got the code with a controller purchased today but it was only valid until 6/30/2019...

5 gifts from thenexus6

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from thenexus6 thenexus6!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

thenexus6 said:
Not sure if all of these work, had them for years. Sorry if you get a dead key!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Oxenfree - Won by Shodan14 Shodan14 (44 entries)
  • Unity Unity: UFPS: Ultimate FPS - Won by Xshade90 Xshade90 (11 entries)
  • Unity Unity: Inventory Pro - Won by SinkFla SinkFla (5 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Poker Night at the Inventory - Won by Nerdkiller Nerdkiller (19 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Marooners - Won by Wok Wok (9 entries)

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
This giveaway has unfortunately been cancelled.

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a weeklong raffle that will expire in one week. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Tori Tori

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:
Key is pretty old but it should still work!

17 gifts from DJ_Lae

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 17 gifts from DJ_Lae DJ_Lae!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

DJ_Lae said:
Nothing new and fancy but hopefully some of these lonely keys can find a good home.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
Damn, could almost click refresh and watch them all disappear one by one. Hope everyone enjoys them - they're all duplicates so I've played most of the games before and can vouch for most of them.

(I still have a ton of Steam keys lying around, I'll have to put them up later)

New thread will be created after Sunday Oct. 13
OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

By any measure, this Giveaway Extravaganza has been a bigger success than anyone could have expected! However the thread is getting long in the tooth, and so we will be closing it this upcoming Sunday the 13th.

Don't worry though! We're well aware that an amazing community has sprung up around GiftBot already, and we're taking steps to ensure that the giving will continue. We've already reached out to the creator of the Free to a Good Home thread, and with his blessing we'll be creating a new GiftBot |OT| to serve as a successor to both threads.

Not only do we expect that there will still be "official" prizes leftover for the new thread, we have also secured additional prizes on all the major platforms which we will begin giving away at that time. We'll also be giving away Steam keys to the PC Gaming Era community in accordance with longstanding custom.

Thank you all for making the GiftBot 2.0 debut such a stunning success!

Skelatix

Oct 28, 2017
South Africa
Information
Hello everyone,

By any measure, this Giveaway Extravaganza has been a bigger success than anyone could have expected! However the thread is getting long in the tooth, and so we will be closing it this upcoming Sunday the 13th.

Don't worry though! We're well aware that an amazing community has sprung up around GiftBot already, and we're taking steps to ensure that the giving will continue. We've already reached out to the creator of the Free to a Good Home thread, and with his blessing we'll be creating a new GiftBot |OT| to serve as a successor to both threads.

Not only do we expect that there will still be "official" prizes leftover for the new thread, we have also secured additional prizes on all the major platforms which we will begin giving away at that time. We'll also be giving away Steam keys to the PC Gaming Era community in accordance with longstanding custom.

Yay! A new home for my dumb animated jokes.
But joking aside this was probably one of the best experiences seeing everyone pitch and even helping one another out if a key ended up having been used previously.

Thorzilla

Oct 28, 2017
Information
Hello everyone,

This is great news!

Even though I've never entered Free to a Good Home, I've always thought if GiftBot was going to compete against that OT.

Cheers to all those in the back-end making stuff like this happen. It's tons of work but thanks to you, this community has never felt livelier.

Namea

Dec 2, 2017
Thank you very much for the info and your hard work, Cerium and everyone involved!
This thread has been a lot of fun. Thanks to the people who are making the magic happen. :)

ApeEscaper

Oct 27, 2017
Bangladeshi
Information
Hello everyone,

Awesome, thanks to Cerium and everyone for helping these happen

itspants1

Jul 17, 2018
Never Forget
fdJmFFC.gif

Oct 31, 2017
"To make your ambitions come true, you have to take risks. The larger the ambition the greater the risk. That might involve time or enough work to affect your lifespan… So make your choice. Live in peace as a wannabe or risk losing it all to reach the very top. You're the one who needs to decide."
9D28D49A240450AF246C17EBDEB8B3D522218789

From which anime is this gif ? :P

Astraea

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Information
Hello everyone,

This is awesome! I had a lot of fun during the whole event (some might say ordeal with the cruelty of Giftbot). The generosity of the givers and creativity of the gif makers has been great.

Status
Not open for further replies.