• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Somehow i won
Humble Indie Bundle 5 Beat the Average instead of Bastion lol

Still thanks so much Adamska.

edit

wait its Bastion ! :D not sure why its call Humble Indie Bundle 5 Beat the Average when i redeem it lol

thanks again Adamska.
Humble Bundles have not always given separate Steam keys. In the early days we got one key for all the games in one "tier".
Bastion was alone in its BTA tier for a bit so while the key name was BTA it only included Bastion. More game were added to the tier later with another key.
It's pretty interesting to read about these bundles now. Here's the info about Humble V. Feels ancient!

1 gift from Arrakis

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Arrakis Arrakis!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Arrakis said:
30 day Origin Access Beta code ...Enjoy

These are our awesome prizes:

• Origin Origin: 30 Day Origin Access -Basic - Won by toneroni toneroni (70 entries)

KernelC

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
I was going to give away code of COD WWII but after today's incidents with Blizzard Activision and Hong Kong, I don't think i should promote their games.

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Somehow i won

edit

wait its Bastion ! :D not sure why its call Humble Indie Bundle 5 Beat the Average when i redeem it lol

thanks again Adamska.
No problem buddy, congrats! I guess maybe it's called like that because Bastion was the game you'd get for beating the average payment on that bundle.

Plum

May 31, 2018
FarDangerousAfricancivet-size_restricted.gif

Thank you Pharaoh for Sniper Elite 3!

1 gift from StrangeRoboMemory

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from StrangeRoboMemory StrangeRoboMemory!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
There is one game that keeps popping up and for a year now I have lost the raffle for it over a dozen times. Maybe today is the day that I finally win the game I want the most, maybe today is the day I realize coasting by with free shit for gaming is not viable.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
There is one game that keeps popping up and for a year now I have lost the raffle for it over a dozen times. Maybe today is the day that I finally win the game I want the most, maybe today is the day I realize coasting by with free shit for gaming is not viable.

I lost every Yakuza 0 and SR:HK raffle posted so far
It only makes me stronger

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Reading through this thread and thinking to myself "wish I had some shit to give away". Some very generous people here.

Deleted member 58961

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 2, 2019
Reading through this thread and thinking to myself "wish I had some shit to give away". Some very generous people here.
I really shouldn't have been giving stuff away either (I don't have a home lol) but what I did was find some cult classics on reliable key sites, and thoroughly went through my humble account for keys that hadn't been 'revealed' yet, as back in the early days, Humble had a habit of including old bundles randomly with new ones.

Deleted member 58961

Banned
Aug 2, 2019
Somehow i won

edit

thanks again Adamska.

Maybe included more than Bastion?

"The bundle contains Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Psychonauts, LIMBO, and Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP for any price. Beating the average price added Bastion, Lone Survivor, Braid, and Super Meat Boy."

1 gift from laoni

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from laoni laoni!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

laoni said:

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

Persephone

Oct 25, 2017
Going in for Pathfinder let's gooo. I know nothing except fantasy crpg which honestly... all I need to know.

Deleted member 58961

Banned
Aug 2, 2019
Oh wow, thanks a lot for Kingdom Come, Pharaoh! Didn't expect to win such a "big" game.
Wow it was actually Sekiro. 😨 My first game I won on here. Thank you anonymous benefactor!

Congrats both of you! I wish other big winners came back to say hi more.

Going in for Pathfinder let's gooo. I know nothing except fantasy crpg which honestly... all I need to know.

IKR? all-you-need-is-dnd~ [or, uhm, pathfinder.]

Status
Not open for further replies.